The tragedy of a woman who is afraid to give birth at forty-five for fear of looking ridiculous

What do people say? If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans. In general, every time I am convinced that it is impossible to plan something one hundred percent. Life is such a thing that it always corrects and surprises. And so it happened to our heroine when she was suddenly overtaken. pregnancy.

Editorial "Site" Why did you pay attention to this story? Not such an event, this unexpected pregnancy. But this is a special case. The heroine of the young lady is mature, she is forty-five, and she was already desperate, when suddenly. And now she is in a stupor – what to do now? Let's help her.

Unexpected pregnancy All comes true, if you just want to, too folk wisdom. So did Anna, who suddenly became pregnant at forty-five. It turned out as if by accident, because he and his husband have already given up on their parenthood. They married twenty years ago, both dreamed of a big family, but the sky, as they say, is more visible.

Waited, tried, and the kids were gone. They went to the doctors, underwent a lot of procedures, both were treated, in the end they dared to IVF. It would seem that here is a miraculous method that can help. They went through something like eight attempts, spent a lot of money on which you could buy an apartment, but to no avail.

At some point, they lost faith and realized that nothing would work. Neither the magicians nor the magicians nor the prayers helped - they exhausted all the ways. They knew that they had no children in this life. Later, they planned to adopt someone, but they were afraid that the child was not his own.

Unexpected pregnancy

Not poor, because they're in a career. What else to do when there are no special burdens? Traveled, built a house, calmed down, accustomed. Stop thinking. Until Anna suddenly suspected something was wrong. A few troubled nights, and she decided to pregnancy-test. My heart was beating. Positive.

“I will not even tell my husband. He's over fifty. At this time, they become grandfathers. We're late, it's late. I don't want to give birth. Why didn’t this happen five years ago? What can I tell my husband? He also closed the issue for himself. Life was beautiful without children. I am no longer ready for this.”

Doctors are trying to convince Anna to try. It's a gift of fate, a chance that comes one in a million. The body will withstand, Anna's health is strong. What exactly are these forty-five years? There is prosperity, a completely arranged life, there is no reason to abandon a child.

What people will say, I think about what others will say, we're both in pretty high status. What shall we do, how shall we be treated? I understand that you can not care about other people’s opinions, but it can do the young, young, who have a whole life ahead of them. But now I can't afford any judgment. How much time do I have to think? What if the baby is born with abnormalities? ?

There's still time. Doctors say that today's medicine in this regard is almost all-powerful. But Anna's fears are not unfounded. As for human rumor... We are sure that Anna is expected only warmth and support. How can you judge? woman become a mother? No matter how old she is and no matter how old she is.

We're waiting for your comment. Tell Anna what you would do if something like this happened to you. Would it be joy or fear? Personally, I am afraid that a woman will still be able to refuse such a desired and long-awaited pregnancy. Dreams must come true.

Unexpected pregnancy It can unsettle anyone, and unfortunately, this kind of news is not for everyone. But if you want to know my opinion, I am sure that this is the greatest happiness! Read our next article to find out why you should indulge the whims of a pregnant woman, and be sure to stay with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting