Tram collapse (8 photos)

He writes Ilya Varlamov:
"We're going today with Katz on the tram for dinner, enjoy the rhythmic tapping of the wheel and then suddenly stop ... Some" not a good man "threw his trough, blocking tram lines. From surprise from Maxim Evgenicha even snow-white cylinder slid on its side. Such audacity was not expected .... »

Phone no, it is not clear where the driver.

It took 20 minutes ... no one. Passengers begin to diverge. The problem is that too much to go nowhere. Tram is the only public transportation. The nearest metro station almost a kilometer. Older people are sitting and waiting in the cold to walk a kilometer to the subway no one wants.

People swear, angry ... but can not do anything. I'm calling the traffic police, I promise to send the outfit without a tow truck. Evakuatror such cases they do not have the right to expel.

It has already collected 7 trams. Everywhere people are sitting and waiting for the villain will return to the car. Some machines have gathered very frustrated passengers with a view to cause physical injury to the driver.

It is worth noting here that the park is prohibited. Just someone overrides the pavement, and someone way.

Soon there is the driver. It took 45 minutes !!! 45 minutes, dozens of people waited until he eats in a cafe. When he was already going to beat him, he said: "I got to do with? They asked me to overtake a car, she did not, my landlord still sitting in the cafe! "While angry passengers to recover from such impudence, the driver was washed off.

So that these do? According to the law from him Mosgortrans may receive compensation in the amount of 50 000 rubles for a simple trams. It is necessary to write a statement.

According to the concepts in our country come like this:

The police, incidentally, never came to my challenge ...

Source: zyalt.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting