The driver of the tram

- You are often called a hipster?
- Most Tajiks than hipster.
- Why Tajik?
- Because with a beard and black.

Next he tells Ivan:

Tram anciently regarded as one of the main symbols of any large city. Where to go, trams there is life, it means that a great city, then a city. Outside the city trams no.
Why did I take the tram? Firstly, it is interesting, and, secondly, it is a very important social function - to benefit people.

In my work, no money and no prospects. Without special education are nothing shines. The formation can be very long to move up the career ladder at the depot, and then go to Control (tram and trolleybus department). But it is a very long way, and often not very clean, because, as in any structure, is needed "patron". I do not have people who have pushed me. I, on the contrary, sometimes want to dismiss, but nothing happens.

Salary me a month from 30 thousand rubles, including production. I have crazy schedules. I work 6 days a week.
Once we have a "twitter ekaterinburzhskih roads." At that time, 2-3 years ago, we have roads, few people involved. No people, ordinary citizens who pay attention to them. And there was an ironic twitter roads, who wrote that everything is bad and awful. I looked at one of the news channels a small report about the phenomenon has come from work in the evening, decided: let try to do something like that with the tram.

Started a twitter, wrote a welcome message: "Hi, Ekaterinburg. Now you have a tram. " And went to bed. The next morning I wake up and saw one of our top media retvitnul this tweet. I have over 100 subscribers around the night came, showered questions. I saw that people have a real interest in the trams and the urban environment in general. Everyone knows that there is such a thing as a tram - large iron bollocks, which is worn around the city, but no one knows how it works, what are the features and so on. At this interest was tied, and he remains to this day.
Somewhere in six months the authorities know that this twitter I am. I went to the last to remain anonymous because he understood: I may have problems. But then one day (I do not remember how it happened) someone from the local media published my interview. They took pictures of my ID and not well daubed personal data.

The first "carpet" I had a little later, when my guide did not like that I talk too much with the media. Our TTU policy that they do not comment. They have an authorized person, the one and only - Deputy Director General. But any comments he usually does not. We have a lot of media who cover it urban life. Not some global events, and the events that occur during the day, and you get a quick comment. Trying to get through to management, and comments are not getting. Journalists in the habit of calling me. Every day there is a call 1-2 on a particular event.
We have no spokesman. I lot of my friends excitedly say: "Go organize press service in your TTU." All leading transport companies in Russia and abroad have their own press service, because they are important in direct contact with passengers. But we venture municipal and, unfortunately, they do not want to do it. They are only one authorized the Deputy Director General, who at will not distribute or distributes comments. External work is not conducted in any way. This feature is not available right now.

People sometimes recognize me, come say hello. I do not know them, and they say, "we're on twitter talkedĀ».
Once a woman has treated cakes. She said: "My son, you are reading. He loves what you are doing. This is for you, treat cakes. " And then I was very hungry and could not refuse.
This is our dining room:

Lunch

Pay attention to the prices!

The hardest part of our work - it's road conditions. Every day I spend 7-9 hours on the road and I see a tremendous disrespect to public transportation, lack of understanding of its significance. I have a great desire to have people started to change outlook in favor of public transport, so they began to respect him. All modes of transport, not only tram.

More all annoyed when I stop drivers on the road, especially in those places where it is forbidden to do. It turns out that the tram ride where 150 people, prevents one motorist.

Accidents happen daily, in most cases the machines. You can cancel this error and say that the tram is always right.

If you are at fault in an accident, it definitely will lose the premium. In my case, if I have 30,000 salary, then I will select 14000-17000. For the cause, of course. May be removed from the line and sent to distillation in the depot - chasing cars. Photographed in the conductor. Methods of punishment very much. The same penalties - for violation of transport and driver discipline.
The award is further divided into several parts. There is a main part of a large and stimulating (from 7% to 10%). If you have during the month no accident, this piece of writing is still a plus pay. If an accident occurs, whether you are guilty or not, you have taken this bonus. Even if I was standing next to the car and crashed into the car, I will be deprived of a bonus.

For the driver, the consequences too serious. If the car has a breakdown, he pays for them. But it is a little. On average, even with a serious accident, the repair costs about $ 200. But usually I try to negotiate on the spot if the car is not damaged. Easier to convince the driver that he did was wrong, then he wrote a receipt, and all go farther.
Another car driver pays for a simple line. Drivers are billed depending on the number of cars on the site has risen at what time - peak or mezhpikovoe, there are some tricky calculations. On average, 10 to 30 thousand rubles for half an hour of downtime. Crash into the tram - it's very expensive. Economically, it is very profitable.

There are drunken passengers. Standing in a traffic jam, and they say, "Let me go out." And hard to explain to the man that he is not traveling in a minibus that is public transport. In certain places of public transportation stops on a certain route.
In the evening, when empty, often approach, asking: "Give steer, no one sees, drive a couple of stops." It is strictly forbidden. There were cases when careless drivers tram allowed to steer your friends, and they bumped into the machine. In this case, the punishment - up to dismissal, because the driver is responsible for the passengers and for others.

We have 3 tram depot staffing, shortage of about 40-60 drivers. Total drivers 260-270, that is 1/5 to 1/6 of a shortfall. People with output removed, take extra shifts.

Before you go to work as a tram driver, it is necessary to think ten times. This work will be able to survive only one who will enjoy it. Romantic disappears in just a couple of months.
Once I was fired for my twitter. I'm waiting for this moment and I am not afraid at all. Dismissed so fired. What to do? I would certainly be upset, because I like this job, I love her.
Protect the tram!

Source: zyalt.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting