Forest (taiga more) tram

I continue to break the political orientation Yap promised a series of posts about unusual transport systems in the former Soviet Union

To get started on the town.
Volchansk - a city in the Sverdlovsk region of Russia. In general, the city is difficult to call. In fact they are two of the village and five kilometers of taiga between them. And the most interesting thing is that the relationship between the village carried the tram line.

34 photos

The population of the town - nine thousand people. Tram operates from December 31, 1951. The system consists of a line length of about 8 kilometers. Mostly single-track line, with travels

In the past Volchansk were two lines on the forest lupus and coal mine β„– 5. The line on the incision was closed in 1994 due to the constant contact wire thefts

There was also a long distance to the tram line Karpinsk, which operated from 1953 to April 22, 1965, and was dismantled because of the haul on their own in Karpinsk Volchansk huge excavator EVG-15 on the road between the two cities.

Currently, single-track line is fully pre-existing patrols dismantled. The tram route passes through the overgrown meadows and taiga.

There is only one route. Travel time is approximately 28-29 minutes in the direction of Forest lupus and 23-24 minutes in the direction of lupus. On the line running one car. Timetable from the autumn of 2013 - from the depot: 7. 05 8. 05, 9. 05, 16. 05, 17. 05, 18. 05, 19. 05, 20. 05, 22. 05. From Forest Lupus Erythematosus - after 25 minutes. At the same time the tram can literally compare notes - flights are always on time.
It is interesting that a couple of years ago, the Soviet sold tickets for the tram, but overprinted

Currently, five Volchansk trams and a loading platform. Of those on the go - four cars.
The depot also looks quite unusual ...

And now the most interesting. Rolling stock Volchansk boasts over many cities. Especially its variety. The city just two cars of the same model! It wagons KTM-May 85 issue

Because of the (at the murdered) network there are still using platter collectors

And here is the second KTM-5

KTM-August 2000 issue

This car was received as a gift from the governor Eduard Rossel Ergartovich. Because the carriage immediately stuck the nickname "Rossel". So much so that even began to meet in official documentation

In 2005, the system has acquired a wagon 71-402 ("Spectrum") Uraltransmashevskogo production

And the most "ridiculous" - KTM-19, 2007! And also with a yoke!

Snowdrifts absolutely no influence on the tram. There are two methods of struggle. For small drifts - a very logical and fun method

I do not remember what to somewhere else guessed attach passenger tram dozer

But if the "bulk of the belt", the battle goes heavy machinery

Before the tram goes bulldozer and clean way

Although the snow still remains, but such a depth without problems already plowed and tram wheels

The line crosses several w / d journeys (currently there is only one). Although traffic on this w / e ways even less than a tram ...

There are places where the railroad goes next to a tram

And rare intersection with roads decorated "in style" crossings

Middle way - the tram, the far - zheoeznodorozhny

Kingdom of curves pillars and ways

Undoubtedly, the most beautiful places of the tram

Find tracks

Once the intensity of the tram traffic was much higher than now. A state cars - much worse ...

But as it looks unusually modern tram in winter taiga

But the state of paths ...

While in urban areas it's pretty culturally. There are even ploschadochki for a more comfortable fit

Passenger runs :)

At any time of the year - the beauty! Tale

In 2009, it was officially announced that Volchansk - is the smallest in terms of population (but not size!) Locations in Russia, whose residents can come home on the tram

And finally - a diagram of the route and closed lines. "Petlyanie" ways due to the fact that once planned to build up the taiga and unite the two parts of the town into one. Now the tram and turns never built crossroads ...

That's all I wanted to say. I hope it was interesting.
And next time I'll tell you about the Sayano-Shushenskoye tram

Sources:
transphoto.ru
ymtram.mashke.org/russia
parovoz.com

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting