Feeling cold

Meet 50-year-old Galina Kutereva of the city of Togliatti. It works as an assistant kindergarten teacher, and did not feel cold. At sub-zero temperatures she walks through the streets in summer dresses, not sick and looks much younger than his years. How is this possible? - You ask. Let's find out.

Many fit, ask what happened? Offer clothes or ride in a car. She responds with a smile, that's all right - just at it is health. From wanting to know how it is obtained, and just meet, there is no release. It is possible that such a resident of Togliatti on the whole of Russia, or even the whole world. Meet Galina Kutereva, assistant kindergarten teacher number 67 with the symbolic name "Joy". About herself she says reluctantly, hesitating and thinking that it was better to talk about Togliatti psychotherapist, thanks to which her life has changed 180 degrees. But first things first.

- Actually, I was born in the Donbass, from the Sea of ​​Azov. I am from the south and I love the heat, - says Galina. - Tolyatti came in 1982 in the direction of after chemical-mechanical college. At first, she worked on "Phosphorus", but not for long. Since 1986, when the daughter gave the garden, I worked as assistant educator.

- What you go without winter clothing - are you so tempers?

- No, but I do hardening procedures, too - take a contrast shower. On the street I walk because I was not cold. In the winter I do not cold, not hot in summer, when all are tired, I continue to work, smoke breaks I do not need - such my body.

- How do you feel cold?

- A slight tingling sensation as if a hot summer day, blowing a fresh breeze. The stronger the frost and storm, so I'd better.

- And what the lowest temperature you can transfer?

- I do not know, but all last winter I went to summer clothes and feel good
- And if the rain?

- When the rain, I did not hide - I feel good. Some pay attention to what I have to go barefoot and puddles, and snow. And I think that I have cold feet. No - the snow melts on my feet. I have improved hearing, smell, sight - I took off her glasses. Improve memory.

- You are so glamorous woman, and her hair with gray hair you have. You do not want to paint them?

- No, this is especially to be seen how old I am. Previously, I had more gray hair, now there are fewer. Cosmetics I do not use it. Face and hair I wash with water only. In my appearance there is nothing artificial, it is completely natural.

- As you all this achieved?

- Like many people, not as an adult I had a very serious illness. From the treatment of the doctors was a little confused: aid was temporary, the disease did not leave, but over the years became more acute. I began to look for other ways to recover. To self-medicate, including clay, but these methods are stable to no avail. In 1989, I learned that there is one doctor of Togliatti - then he held sessions in the cinema "Petrel". I visited them, and then I passed many diseases, as well as fear and dependence.

Feeling improve, I healed the old life, but as time went on - there are new diseases, new challenges. By 2005, the disease overcame me so that I again remembered the doctor, began to look for him - and found. Since that time I have firmly decided to change their lifestyle, their attitude to everything that surrounds me. I am fully recovered, and not only that - my body rejuvenated. To come to this, I became a different person.

- What is the treatment? What did you change in yourself?

- The whole system is built on good treatment. When a person is kind and friendly and in a good mood - he is healthy. When there is health - have longevity. Man must love the world and live in harmony with it. I love life and want to live. I know what I live for - to be kind, friendly, and every day to do good. My mind and body have become clearer and brighter.

- Walk down the street naked - it is also part of the practice?

- Yes. The fact that the cold man holds his breath. At the same time the blood comes to diseased organs, and the body itself starts to recover. The vessels are clean, flexible, blood begins to circulate freely and easily. Holding your breath, we do several times a day. Also, I go on my knees 400 steps a day, because the knees are under the terms of longevity, and a person gets rid of many diseases: recover the spine, joints, intestines and so on. Anyone can live a hundred years. "Chelo" - "Century" - for each age defined brow. For this purpose it is necessary to purify the soul, to be kind and friendly. What do you wish someone - what will you.

- The whole doctrine ...

- Yes, first of all, the word cure. "Words can kill, you can save the word, the word can be a shelf for a story ..." We are treated in word and thought, because thought is material. That's why you need to learn how to speak and think, to watch their words. And the words and thoughts are valid. I thought we do not hear, but our soul perceives it, and when a person thinks about love - it supports it.

- And you, too, began to eat differently?

- Yes, I practice a separate food and once a week refuse food to the body rested. On this day, I drink water.

- What you improved their health, rejuvenated - this is not the limit? You can still achieve something?

- Yes of course. Sometimes I say, if you are healed, why do you deal with this system further? The fact is that I want to be healthy and happy, and I want to help other people in this.

- For what?

- To my children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren and great-grandchildren live happily ever after and that they everywhere met good and friendly people. All men should love one another. I want to love and gratitude were inherent in each - that's what gives you health and success.

- What about your family relate to your health studies?

- My husband supports me understand myself practicing this system. He had cancer of the problems, but because of this practice, they have been - the tumor disappeared. After 10 days, when he came to the oncologist, the doctor said: "If I had not seen, but someone told me I would not have believed it." My daughter - a psychiatrist. With medical education it is difficult to fully accept that all of what I do - beneficial. At the same time, seeing the result - my health, it is also largely supports me.

- And why a person is sick? Because he was evil?

- From envy, jealousy, anger, irritability. Problems and illness - from the wrong outlook on life. We are wrong to treat folding life circumstances. Now people are so passionate about survival, they forget that it is necessary not to survive, but to live. Life - is a fascinating journey in which we should be happy to live and relax. If you do not want to work - Falling in love with the work, and you will not be. You're going to go at it as a holiday.

- What are your future plans in life?

- I have a lot of them. And I'm going to live more than a hundred years - without disease happily. I really believe it.

- But those diseases that you have, you do not interfere?

- That I am, that I hurt a lot, which had a lot of problems - it is simply not. I'm completely different, I was born again. All my views have changed.

- You were more negative sentiment?

- I was weak - and health, and spirit. I was looking at the wrong life. It seemed to me that what I do is good. But it was not good. I tried to not live their and other people's lives, and it was wrong. Everyone should live their lives, to go his own way. Now I help people to properly look at life, and I should have to live more than a hundred years, happily, to exercise my dreams and desires.

Source: www.pravda-tv.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting