As Togliatti LGBT activist teach a lesson

Today, there have been reports that Togliatti LGBT activist, participant of the action at the Eternal Flame in Togliatti Golava Constantine, was the victim of strong guys, that was attached to his 30-pound dumbbell and spilled paint. The action consisted in the laying of condoms at the Eternal Flame.

Reportedly, Golava gave a press conference at the "Patio" the city of Togliatti. At the end of the press conference, when almost all the journalists had gone to Constantine went four strong young man.

"With the words" this burden you will carry to the end of his days, "they snapped handcuffs on my hands, to which was attached a 30-pound weight - said Golava. - In addition, they poured me some red liquid. At the place we called law enforcement officers and "ambulance".

According to unverified information, Constantine is in Golava Medgorodka eye department, where he was diagnosed - a chemical burn eyes 1 degree.

Let me remind you that the event, held May 19 at the Eternal Flame in Togliatti, sparked heated debate not only in Togliatti, but throughout Russia. However, the event, which took more than a month ago seems to continue.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting