Kardashian and skuperdyaystve

Kim Kardashian recently reproached skuperdyaystve as Kimco transferred, not all the proceeds from the sale of personal items on auction, declared as a charity, fund accounts affected by the typhoon in the Philippines Haynyan. Reality diva auctioned his old clothes and accessories and meticulous journalists managed to get to the fact that about half of the revenue Kardashian left itself, although the rest of the auction honestly handed over all the money in the fund. Therefore, Kim had to defend before the public in his blog on the celebrity portal Celebuzz.
There is a problem - I was accused of something that I wanted to help people. But, believe me, I do not always advertise their good deeds, it taught me a father. So, I give 10% of all their income to charity, not only participate in the auctions.

The message Kardashian expressed the hope that others will be inspired by her example and realize that the sacrifice - it is good:
Any donation is valuable if it comes from the heart. I always help people iskrenne.Stoit to say that this clumsy attempt to whitewash themselves Kardashian more tuned Hayter against it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting