Quotes Chandler Bing

Chandler Bing - diffident fictional character on the American television series "Friends", played by actor Matthew Perry. During most of the episodes of the series, he was an office worker, specializing in statistical analysis. I propose to learn some interesting facts from the set of the famous series and remember the famous quote Chandler.

Interesting:

1) The role of Chandler could get Jon Cryer.

2) Bruce Willis played for free in episode 6, 21 "The One Where Ross met with the father of Elizabeth» (The One Where Ross Meets Elizabeth`s Dad), since losing bet Matthew Perry, whose terms were just shooting in the series .

3) The main reason why the episode was shot 3, 06 "The One With The Memories» (The One With The Flashback), lies in the fact that the creators wanted to test the response of the audience on different pairs of characters. Viewers do not like the idea that Rachel and Chandler can be together. After this episode between them never occurred love interest.

4) It was supposed that the show will be four main characters. Phoebe and Chandler were to be secondary characters.

5) At one stage of the development project was planned that Chandler is gay. Producers changed their minds when they met with Matthew Perry. However, in the series were some gay jokes against Chandler.

6) Rachel and Chandler met "the first time" three times. They met on Thanksgiving Day in the home of Monica in episode 5, 08 "episode where everyone remembers his days Thanksgiving» (The One With All The Thanksgivings). They also met when "Central Café" was a bar in episode 3, 06 "The One With The Memories» (The One With The Flashback), but also, in a coffee shop in the pilot episode. Rachel and Chandler also kissed after a short time after their meeting in episode 10, 11 "The One Where stripper is crying» (The One Where The Stripper Cries).

- Guys, I want you to ask about something. If I'm going to speak at the congress of paleontologists, come listen to me, support!
- I think on behalf of all, I can say that we have a family circumstances, problems at work and we are sick.
- It will be in Barbados.
- But you're important.
- I'll be there!

- Guys, I want you to ask about something. If I'm going to speak at the congress of paleontologists, come listen to me, support!
- I think on behalf of all, I can say that we have a family circumstances, problems at work and we are sick.
- It will be in Barbados.
- But you're important.
- I'll be there!

I watch this show for the third time, in this place she always in trouble!

- Come on, join our bachelor table!
- To be honest, I'm already fed up.
- Then get away from the refrigerator

- This year I'll be happy, I'll make yourself happy!
- We leave the room or how?

- What's that smell? Smells of smoke! You smoked!
- Yes I Am. Just one cigarette ... Two. Two kroooshechnye cigarettes. Okay, five! A pack! Two packets! Block! As many as three UNIT FOR TWO DAYS!

- We are who we are taking you.
- I do not understand ...
- Apparently, the agency made a mistake: my wife is not a bishop, and I'm not a doctor.
- It's impossible!
- If you like, as proof I can make you the operation.

Speak louder! We are also very hard to hear when you're whispering so!

Hey, stop staring at my wife's feet! No, no. Stop staring at her sister's legs!

- Phoebe, why are you wearing a fur coat? But what about animal rights?
- I read a lot, and for your information, mink - bad animals.

- I have to get up early tomorrow, I'm going to play nineteen.
- When you say "early", do you mean in '86?

But somewhere wandering man with a gun, loaded a tranquilizer, and a huge butterfly net in search of the man.

- Somebody help me, my heart is going to be sick! Nipple nobody saw ..?

I think it's important that I say and where, and now I understand that it is important to only one ... With you I bought Fortunately, that never counted, and if you let me I will spend life trying to make you the same happy. Monica, you marry me?

--img21--

- Guess what happened to me at work?
- Dinosaurs died millions of years ago?

--img22--

- I smoke, I smoke, I smoke!
- I can not believe! You're three years as a cast!
- And this is my reward!

--img23--

- I can not see through the closed door!
- Inventor of the doors in the coffin rolled.

--img24--

- I bought you a present!
- And they can shoot?

--img25--

Interesting ... Donald Duck does not wear pants ... But when comes out of the shower - always tied off with a towel ... The question is: why?

--img26--

- Talk to her! Be a man! Defend yourself!
- Chandler, go. New to hem curtains.
- Already go, honey.

--img27--

Yes, I tell people to other people's secrets! For this they love me!

--img28--

- Where is Monica?
- Decorate the house for a party on the occasion of the birth of Rachel.
- And you're not helping her?
- I tried, but it turned out that the singing of the song "I Will Survive» («I will survive») my voice does not help her.

--img29--

Yes, I tell people to other people's secrets! For this they love me!

--img30--

- You guys are anything to see his toes?
- A bird - no. In women - ... no.

--img31--

Thanksgiving and created to remember the old grievances and depressed. At least for me ... and for turkeys.

--img32--

- Well, someone who gave up?
- What's the question? Of course, I did. She seriously thought that Chopin - the capital of Cambodia.
- She's crazy. Any fool knows that the capital of Cambodia ... uh ...
- In short, not Chopin.

--img33--

- I will ask her to live with me.
- Are you serious !?
- And why not?
- Because you know her only six weeks. I have in the refrigerator carton of milk, and so I have with him a long-term relationship!

--img34--

- Hey, man, open the door! I've been with a girl.
- I'm here, too, with a girl!
- It is not true, I've seen you went in there with Monica

--img35--

Responds quickly.
- I do not know.
- Answer smarter.

--img36--

--img37--

--img38--

Source: bart.livejournal.com

Tags

See also