Motherly love

Kid named Miles Scott Ward was born at a very early period. "To survive, he had to overcome the almost impossible obstacles that still much weaker than the will of the Lord" - says the father.

Lindsey Scott on his birthday for the first time holding his son, to the tiny body which is connected a plurality of medical devices.

The reason for such premature births that occurred in the family of Scott, remains unknown, but this story really shows the highest level of modern technology in obstetrics and caring for a premature baby. Innovative achievements not only allow you to save the life of this baby, but to fully preserve their health.

Ward Miles the day of discharge from the hospital. In the photos you can see the happy parents as a boy gaining weight and growing with each passing month.

In its first birthday, when Ward Miles turned one year old, baby is sitting alone and happy smiling!

Benjamin Scott published the first photos of his family only recently, in early November. In the comments he wrote words of love and gratitude to my wife, do not forget to add: "I am immensely grateful to all the doctors, nurses and hospital staff, as well as people around the world to help save lives and preserve the health of children. Only thanks to you, my son had a chance to survive and stay at home with us now! »

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting