The country has made all

Today, after nearly seventy-post football, Ukraine break their League match Chemionov "Shakhtar" - "Borussia".
We do not have a dedicated football edition, so we will not pursue rapid analysis and estimate the chances komand.V principle, before the game they are somewhere 50/50, I think. If we ignore the element of surprise. Here, as always, we are ahead of the rest. Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp with a restrained sadness told how his team had a chance to Donetsk stretch of road length of five hundred kilometers leg on the bus. On our roads. I sympathize. Himself recently marked by fasting on the roads. Could not resist. But the Germans will not be sorry. Though I understand now, for whom and why our lines of communication are in such a state. "A Yakscho vorogo pryyde? Otozh »
Indeed, the sagacity of the Ministry of Railways to be envied. Hats and claims.
We assume that all worked as a team. And the country has done everything she could to win the miners today's match. The point, in fact, for small. Exit da beat. I think that after such an example of unity of the country in the name of a single target, the guys just have to break Lucescu "Borussia" on the rag. Trample in the lawn.

Tags

See also

New!

Subscribe to our groups in social networks!

New and interesting