Vinnie Jones. Actor, footballer fighter. "I met with the worst enemy in his life - cancer"

The former captain of Wales, famous Hollywood actor Vinnie Jones said the doctors found he had cancer. Since then, he suffered three operations, and it is not known what was coming next.
In February, Jones noticed a lump under the eye and then consult a doctor. They conducted a survey and diagnosed - melanoma. This is a very dangerous, deadly disease.
48-year-old Jones announced that he would go all out to fight the disease. "Awful, when you hear the diagnosis - cancer - quoted Jones, the British press. - When I was a player, I had to fight with the big and ugly guys happened to shove. Now, however, I encountered the most powerful, the most terrible enemy. When the doctor said that I have, the first thing I asked - how much is left to live ... ».

Jones bumps removed, but later came two more education. Two months ago, Jones underwent a third operation. Now the ex-football player has to constantly observed by doctors.

"Three times they removed these things. And I am very worried about where it can jump the next time, "- said Jones, a 47-year-old whose wife, Tanya, is also fighting cancer and underwent several operations.

Recall Vinnie Jones is considered one of the most controversial players in the history of Great Britain. He won the FA Cup in a modest part of "Wimbledon", and it was a great achievement for this club. The fact that the "Wimbledon" was completely devoid of technical players and took her hard, sometimes brutal football. Jones was one of the leaders Kostolomov, caught him the nickname "Axe." The "Wimbledon" of those times was called "gang of crazies."

After this triumph, which was the only one in the career of a football player, Jones played for "Sheffield", "Leeds" and even "Chelsea". Winnie acted as a defender and midfielder.

Jones could play for England, but the reputation, in this case played against him. Although after leaving the "Wimbledon" he tried not too rough on the field, but I remember how he grabbed his crotch Paul Gascoigne as early retired Gary Stevens, inflicting a terrible trauma ... Without waiting for an invitation from the British, Winnie decided to play for Wales national team, where and got on the height of his career, becoming the team captain.

After completing a career football player at the age of 33 years, Vinnie Jones decided to go into acting. He noticed a famous film director Guy Ritchie, and invited to the shooting of the film "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels."

The film was a hit, and since then Hollywood career began Vinnie Jones. He starred in a number of good pictures, he has achieved universal acceptance, and also participated in various television shows, comment on football games, in short, has become a real media character.

Tellingly, sometimes because Jones did get out devils - he had to, for example, the treatment of alcohol addiction. Often old memories of Jones participated in the brawl. So Jones is forbidden to fly flights operated by Virgin Atlantic, after he started a brawl on a flight to Tokyo.

Now, however, he may have to forget about a career - if only the doctors can not find some solution in the fight against deadly disease Vinnie Jones.

Tags

See also

New and interesting