Scandalous cases

Well-known actor Vincent Jones for his career in football has become one the toughest players in history. If Vince could not take away the ball according to the rules - he selected him, spit on them. It is not simply shunned and avoided by other players were afraid of him! I invite you to learn about the six most controversial cases in the athletic career of the charismatic and daring Vinnie Jones. During his rather long career Vincent (or simply Winnie) Jones won only one serious trophy.

In 1988, the "Gang of loonies," as they called the "Wimbledon" of the time, the surprise of many - and perhaps even to herself - won the FA Cup, beating in the final the mighty "Liverpool". Neither before nor after this modest London club with more than a century of history did not conquer these peaks. And certainly never in its ranks was not a scandalous person than Mr. Jones.

On the style of the game Vinnie Jones eloquently than any words to tell his nickname - Axe. Defender Jones never stand on ceremony with their rivals, and the most suspicious of them preferred to bypass the bully from Watford tenth expensive. Not all succeed. In his first season in the "Wimbledon" young defender actually put an end to the career of igrotskoy colleagues "Tottenham" Gary Stevens. The poor man was never able to recover from the severe injury of leg Jones, and was forced to finish the performance in 30 years.

In 1988, there was, perhaps, the most famous incident involving the defense of Jones. After the match, "Wimbledon" with "Newcastle" English newspapers circled naughty footage of Winnie clutching hand ... genital organ Paul Gascoigne, at the time a rising star of England. "Victim" later recalled: "I never resent harsh tutelage from the opponent, but there was a natural aggression. I always felt his breath behind. In one scene, he approached me and said, "My name is Vinnie Jones. Roma and I earn a lot of money. I'll bite your ear and spit it on the grass. You, my fat! ". Fortunately, there were no harm. But this case is confirmed Jones at the top rating of the most inveterate bullies of British football.

It is not surprising that for a long time it belonged to Jones the national record in the number of red cards in his career. Furious Winnie 12 times expelled from the field judges. Over time, the long-term leader "Manchester United" Keane "improved" this result, to assemble a collection of 13 deletions. Consummate left another "achievement" of our hero - a warning on the third second (!) Game. His contrived shlopotat Jones T-shirt "Chelsea" in 1992. Unwitting co-author of this record was made by midfielder, "Sheffield United" Dan Whitehouse.

In the same 1992 the Football Association soldered Jones penalty of 20 thousand pounds "for discrediting the football." The player flew "a pretty penny" participate in the sensational movie "Tough guys of football." In it Winnie and several of the same "concrete kids" openly shared the secrets of "skill" - how to make an opponent a painful, if not shut down the game.

It is not difficult to guess that in everyday life Winnie did not differ by good behavior. Soccer repeatedly brought to administrative responsibility for driving while intoxicated and various drunken fights - when alone, but when a group of friends-companions on the "Wimbledon". For the time being, these "minor mischief" Jones went with it, but at the end of playing career he really almost thundered behind bars. In 1997, Winnie was arrested for beating a neighbor, with whom he quarreled because of disagreements over land boundaries. Happiness Winnie the court sentenced him to a fine of only 1,150 pounds and 100 hours of community service. Guilt Jones smoothing painting the walls in a nursing home and other good works in the schools for the poor and orphans.

In December 2008, already a famous movie actor Vinnie once again run into an ugly story. While on vacation in the United States, he started a brawl in a bar in Sioux Falls, South Dakota that. Jones's question enraged local guy in the bar - "Is not he the best type of" X-Men ". Winnie tried to explain to the young man and his friends that the role of "thick-headed mutant" of his film characters list is not exhaustive. Word for word ... Jones spent the rest of the evening in a local hospital with injuries to the head and nose. Dull "Yankees" and his companions, however, also went.

Tying a career footballer Vinnie Jones has become a good actor

In November 2013 a 48-year-old football player and actor announced that he had cancer and underwent three operations to remove tumors: two on the face and one - in the back of his head. It seems that in this struggle even sacrifices defender Jones wish him good luck.

Source: www.championat.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting