No one is born evil, lazy or aggressive. Just have parents third ktegorii

< aCCean

I am a psychologist. Specializes in working with children and adolescents. And the more I work, the more I want to pre-pregnancy people take the exam for suitability. Zadolbali, no words.
Moms, leading their children with a view to "make him something he's not like you need" - a typical pattern. It's not scary. It is terrible when a boy of eight years, says: "I am poor, so my mother took me to a psychologist." People think you do head? How is it possible to speak child?
Mom spends with her teenage daughter for half an hour a day (we specifically considered). Reason: "I do not understand it, it moves away from me." Oh really! To daughter hundred requirements and chicanery. To the question "How do you encourage her and praise?" - An eloquent silence. It is not surprising that she wants to go home.

Three-year girl with aggression. It turns out that at home mom and dad swear and fight. He sees a girl who does not know what good and bad? Mom and Dad hit each other. Comes in kindergarten - and bang another girl scoop on the head! Immediately ochuhivayutsya parents. "Oh, we were forbidden to go to kindergarten, until we visit a psychologist».

"You know, my teenage daughter is no interest." We explain the situation. It turns out that a couple of years ago, my mother she forbade her daughter to walk in circles and sections. Say, you're gonna throw enough garbage to suffer. The result is quite natural.

The girl runs away from home, where it is constantly arguing with his stepfather. Mom: "I do not know what to do with it." And think about the reasons for her actions you had not occurred?

Parents want the teenager was both obedient and independent. It does not happen! This is the opposite quality. This is not a toy, which will wind up when you want to jump in front of you and then stand quietly in the corner. This is a separate person, a person with desires and opinions.

Parents beat their child. "You what! What abuse! We're a little bit, not black and blue! "The hands and feet would pootrubala, that lived and suffered.

The girl attempted suicide two months ago. Mom gives her because she does not want to learn. So in her life makes no sense, what here ...
Study
No one is born evil, lazy and aggressive. In this environment the child is doing - parents first. In order to understand what the child grows the way it was brought up, do not need five years to learn.

Yes, it's my job, and I realize that. I do not sit with a view of the guru, who blames all parents. Each case requires a lot of work with parents and the rethinking of the difficulties in education. But when I'm tired crawled home, I silently wish that people take the exam before becoming pregnant.
Source Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting