Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston - a talented actress, stunning star and just a charming woman. Who does not remember it in the image of Rachel from "Friends"? Crown cute blonde with short hair, became a hit after the appearance of the series on television. Or Grace of "Bruce Almighty" with charming curly locks. Or Nicole with perfect styling of "The Bounty Hunter". Her style is admired not only in films but also on the red carpet. Her hair, no matter what color they were, always attracts attention with its well-groomed. I do not recall a single frame in which she appeared with disheveled hair be unkempt, or makeup. Her hair - a subject of admiration and envy of many women. Let's look back and see the images that accompanied it during the ascent to fame.

This year, she graduated from art school La Guardia. She is 18 and she is more natural brown hair.

Aniston won roles in the television series "Molloy" and "Ferris Byuler».

At the premiere of the film "Leprechaun". Jane changed her hairstyle and hair color changed to brown with a red tinge, reviving its image of 90s bright lipstick.

This year, Jen landed the role of Rachel Green in the fateful series "Friends».

This hairstyle - Rachel recognizable style. Her copied millions of fans around the world. Stylist Chris McMillan said that a circumcised lovely curls Jen, to achieve a suitable image for her character.

Newly star, starred in "Escaping the ideal" and "Picture Perfect". And I decided to change its image, focusing on his bright blue eyes with dark eyeliner. After collecting hair in a low ponytail, she opened the face and put emphasis on the eyes even more prominent.

This year, she starred in the movie "Office Space" and appeared on the red carpet ceremony Emmy Awards with disheveled hair, locks of which were twisted into synthetic dreadlocks. Makeup artist Robin Siegel says: "This image - a reckless, reckless side of Jen. Whatever it was, this way it will never come back ».

Jennifer ventured to do with hair something unusual, leaving the decision about trimming his close friend and stylist Chris McMillan. "It was the first and last time I cut my Jen is so short," - said Chris about curling bean Jennifer.

At the annual award "People's Choice» (People's Choice Awards) actress from the movie "Rock Star" will appear with perfectly rectified bean.

The classic image of Jen: Dyed blond locks, if burnt on the sunny beaches of San Francisco, and makeup in warm pink.

Shining bronze skin and honey-tinted hair emphasize the azure eyes of an actress, starring in the 2003 film "Bruce Almighty».

This year, Aniston received the award at the annual ceremony of the Golden Globe. Her hair arranged in a neat curly strands parted on the left side.

Make-up artist film "Break-Up" Angela Levin noted that the image is very Jennifer approached, he reviewed it, making it more beautiful skin with warm shades of neutral makeup.

"She was wearing a dress in the style of the 60's, so we decided to do her hair incredibly straight to the image has been completed," - said the stylist Richard Marin.

Jennifer has collected hair in a pony tail and released a few strands that are gracefully highlighted the shape of her face.

This year, Aniston starred in the movie "The Promise - Not That Into You," and introduced a new trend appearing at the Oscars with pigtails braided at the base of the hair growth.

At one of the events that took place in New York City, Jennifer Aniston appeared with natural curl - combed hair on the right side.

Aniston is charming at the awarding of the Golden Globes: curl curled, combed to the right side, the rest of the hair is straight, honey-colored make-up, fit perfectly with the tone of hair star.

Delightful naturally curly tresses Jen, emphasized simple hairpin, enshrines one of the locks on the right side.

Actress at the premiere of "The Bounty Hunter". The elegant image of the actress added to collect hair.

The star of films "Just go with it" with the new haircut from a stylist Chris MakMilllana: "This hairstyle can be described as a straight bob below the chin. In this angular haircut I was inspired by the work and the image of Vidal Sassoon Julie Christie from the movie "Shampoo».

As can be seen from the retrospective, Jen often changed hairstyle is not always dramatically, but always tasteful. And always, absolutely always, her hair had a healthy, well-groomed appearance.
What does Jen to her hair despite everything look natural and easy?

On the secrets of hair care stylist told Jennifer Aniston - Chris McMillan.

Jennifer likes to have her hair were always fresh and clean, so it is every day wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner use. In addition, it is a daily use of the product for the care and protection of hair. With regard to the brand of these products, they mine. Deep Recovery Hair I'm doing in my cabin with the help of products Shu Uemura. Before I became her stylist, she used the funds for hair care company Aussie. To maintain healthy hair as I shorten them regularly. This occurs every six weeks. But between visits to my room, she takes care of the hair: she did not brush their tears after the shower and dry leaves, meanwhile doing their own thing. Does natural stacking without the use of aids. Just as when we are working on it properly, do not use hot irons or tongs. To do her hair soft and curly, we use a round brush.
Photo: instyle.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting