Aniston and her boyfriend

The favorite of the paparazzi, one of the "friends" across America, Jennifer Aniston in the last 6 years has been downright heroine tabloids. The status of the ex-wife of Brad Pitt and still pursues Jen. The public and attracts sympathize with her again and again. Although Aniston considered poor thing, I think, is ridiculous. By nature it is still more predator than sacrifice.

Every year Jen novels are becoming more frequent and fleeting. Who knows whether it is a consequence of betrayal of Brad, or the whole thing in her hot Greek blood ...

Generally personal life Jennifer Aniston does not start with Brad Pitt (although notes tabloids sometimes it seems that way). Before him, Jen were youthful romantic relationship with Partner of the TV series "Ferris Byuler" Charlie Shletterom

With actor Daniel McDonald, who is no longer alive because of a serious illness.
In 1995, he had an affair with Adam Dyuritsom, founder and vocalist «Counting Crows».

But it was only a short meaningless novels.
But for the actor Tate Donovan Jennifer Aniston even going to get married.

For me it is primarily known for the film "Love Potion number 9" with Sandra Bullock.

By the way, with Sandra, he was also engaged (in 1994), but the relationship does not end there.

With Aniston actor met in 1996. He was invited to play in several episodes of "Friends" of the Statement of Joshua, who was so pleased Rachel that she wanted to speed it on himself to marry. Do not work out, I folded handsome.

In life came sort of deja vu. The couple has been together for about two years, and even announced their engagement. But later he told Jennifer Tate was a nice, romantic and sentimental, but the determination in it was much less.

After a brief lull in his personal life (related to the mega-popular "Friends" and the big-time Jen) appeared on the horizon Brad Pitt. The year was 1998.

Their first meeting arranged agent Aniston. Hitherto she never went on a blind date. And in vain! It was love at first sight.

Their relations have been developing very rapidly. Already a few months later the pair announced their engagement, and in 2000 they married.

For Jennifer's life became the ideal. Such it seemed, and all fans of "the most beautiful couple in Hollywood».

But not for long. Jennifer attributed the collapse of a 3-year-old crisis, which does not pass through many pairs. Though of course, she already knew that filming "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" impermissibly brought together her husband with a fatal beauty Angie.

In October 2005 it was announced about the divorce. The day before, the future of the former spouses have seen on the beach, holding hands and enjoying the evening.

Later, Jen tells reporters that their divorce was "friendly" and that Brad she "... has always admired and will admire. I really like what he's doing, it helps people as genuinely concerned for them. He's a terrific actor's talent! I admit, it is better than Brad, I never met a man. " Thereby, giving another reason paparazzi, from time to time, to incriminate the former spouses in the "reunification". The last of which, incidentally, was associated with the death of the faithful and constant companion Aniston - her Welsh corgi-terrier Norman - he died this spring.

Pitt just expressed sympathy for the ex-wife, but the public is naturally interpreted this impulse in his own way ... once again.

But I guess I got carried away. So when the love story ended with Brad Pitt, manly shoulder vest Jen gave Brad's best friend - actor Vons Vaughn.

Besides the fact that Vince was a friend of Pitt, the irony of their relationship consisted in the fact that Vince was a partner Jane in the film "Break-Up»

Understand and "terribly good" Vince helped her in this difficult hour. "... He was my defibrillator. He brought me back to life. This is exactly what I needed at that time ... »

However, when comforted Aniston, Vince her more was not needed. Before it opened other horizons, both professionally and in private life. It has become more defiant and men start to choose their own to match.

Year 2007 was marked by a succession of romances with men, known for their reputation as "collectors».

Among them, British model Paul Skalfor

actor Jason Lewis

partner in the film "Marley and Me" Owen Wilson

even the British hunk Orlando Bloom wormed his way into the ranks of fleeting boyfriends

In the late spring of 2008, at Aniston began a serious romance with musician John Mayer bad guys. By the way, an interesting reshuffle came - after Jen Paul Skalfora began a torrid romance with Cameron Diaz.

But John Mayer with Diaz only to break off relations - and he got into a no less stormy romance with Aniston

John Mayer, singer and composer, younger Aniston for 10 years. Fame came to him not only because of the music, and his reputation as a womanizer. His recent girlfriends were Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Love Hewitt, and the same after Cameron Diaz.

Roman Aniston and Mayer lasted a little more than three months. Jen take the initiative in every way - Mayer offered to move in with her, even offered to marry. But he was, as he put it, "did not want to ruin her life».

By the end of the summer they separated.

A further object of sympathy Aniston became Mr. "adorable" Hollywood - Bradley Cooper.
They met on the set of "He's Just not That Into You" (2009).

Jen Bradley liked the fact that he was concentrating on his career and as she loved dogs.
Press also added to this list, and some resemblance to Brad Pitt.

At first, Bradley, and all denied relationship with Jennifer. And whether it is the relationship?
After all, it was limited to only a few dates.

Curiously, filmography of Jennifer Aniston from time to time in common with the chronology of the emergence of women in her personal life. In 2009 he was shooting "He's Just not That Into You" and having an affair with Bradley Cooper. In 2010 - shooting "Bounty Hunters" and a new romance with another partner site - Gerard Butler.

The couple denied any connection, and the paparazzi were given a photo, it denies.

And here is a photo that is just "agitated" the public, which (I think) and sought actors or promoters "Headhunters».

Generally, as for me, the two having an affair with Cooper and Butler might well be regarded as a PR. Rumors circulated on the eve of Prime films, and after them immediately subsided. As they say, nothing personal, just business.

More still on relationships, rather than the current PR is like an affair with actor Justin Jennifer Tero.

Rumor has it that Justin for Jen broke his relationship with the girl, with whom he lived together for one year. And Jen had introduced him with your best friends Courteney Cox and Chelsea Handler. In addition, the paparazzi have noticed on the ring finger ring of the same actors.

Well, maybe the stars were right, and Jen did in 2011, with status bachelorette goodbye, and the American public finally cease to consider her a victim of infidelity Brad Pitt.

The very same Aniston is always philosophical about failures in his personal life: "I do not plan anything, I like John Lennon's song" Beautiful boy "- life is what happens while we are building other plans."

Photo: dailymail.co.uk, people.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting