Facts about Jennifer Aniston

1. As the Hollywood legend, vivid novel Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt began in 1998, when the agent of the actress decided to make her personal life. At first, Jennifer did not take seriously a blind date, but as soon as she saw "the man of her dreams," everything changed. Two years later, the lovers were standing at the altar, and after five years, Pitt met "woman of his dreams" - Angelina Jolie. So there was a "divorce of the century", the causes of which have Jen and Brad turned out different. In a recent interview, he admitted that he was bored corny, but she said she was not ready to start a family, and Pitt was very lucky to meet Angie. Of course, that one, that the second telling the whole story, but the period of their relationship they both called beautiful. And perhaps that's the most important thing.

"I will love Brad rest of his life. When my husband kissed me for the first time, I took my breath »

2. The first agent Jennifer anyone it did not take, but will forever be remembered as a very demanding citizen. Early in his career he worked Aniston asked her to lose weight, what she has done only after several months of "downtime." Future star had to throw more than 10 kilograms.

3. Success came to the 25-year-old Jennifer after the TV series "Friends" in 1994. Initially, the producers saw it as Monica Geller, but after much persuasion Aniston was able to convince the creators of the sitcom is that the role of Rachel Green suits her more. Before that, the actress was filmed exclusively in serials and episodes of one single film, the low-budget horror film "Leprechaun».

4. Before becoming a movie star, Jennifer, like her character from the TV series "Friends" Rachel worked as a waitress in Manhattan.

5. Dance in the fountain, which appeared on the intro of "Friends", filmed at 5am.

6. According to Jennifer Aniston, who can not stand talk about their hair and figure, haircut famous "Rachel", which was copied by millions of women, it is bound to his close friend, accidentally cut a tuft of her hair his electric razor.

7. Part of their fees in the relationship between Jen and Brad Pitt have invested in their own kinofirmu, dubbed "Plan B».

8. The actress was born in a family of actors John Aniston and Nancy Dow. Father Jennifer Greek origin, so she got inherited classical Greek nose, which, judging by the photos, it is corrected.

9. Jennifer acting talent is not limited. She collects antiques, and paints watercolors. At age 11, Jennifer even paint a picture, which was exhibited at the Museum of Art.

10. Actress afraid of flying, preferring the terrestrial mode of transport. However, when the situation requires, a strong spirit Jen is ready for the flight.

11. According to unconfirmed information during the marriage with Brad Pitt from Aniston had two miscarriages.

12. However, despite the fact that their children do not have Jennifer, she is godmother to his daughter's best friend Courteney Cox, who, incidentally, was as much as 8 miscarriages. 1 before the birth of the baby Koko and 7 after.

13. In May 2011, Jennifer lost her four-legged pet - a dog named Norman. For the actress, he was like a child and his death Aniston was going through very difficult. In memory of Norman she made the first and only tattoo in his life («Norman» on the leg).

14. As a teenager, Jennifer was a fan of «Duran Duran».

15. To keep fit actress does yoga four times a week and on other days training with a personal trainer.

16. Her favorite colors are red, blue and black.

17. The real name of Jen - Anastassakis.

Tags

See also

New and interesting