Changes

It happens that in the pursuit of attention, many of the stars making a very stupid things. This applies not only their behavior, but also style. We have seen no photos of stars in the absurd or simply inappropriate attire. But today is not about them. Today I propose to look closely at pictures of celebrities have recently changed their hair style. If they made the mistake of listening to their stylists, or vice versa achieved commendable results, you decide.

1. Katherine Heigl

He argued that the older a woman gets, the shorter should be her hair. Hmm. Perhaps it is so. But, in my opinion, Catherine has not yet reached the age when you must cut off so short golden curls. This is certainly a good thing that she likes to change images, but not so. I think even with dark hair she was much better.

2. Michelle Monaghan

Another thing Michelle Monaghan. For her long hair, she added bangs straight and made them a shade slightly lighter. In my opinion these changes have gone in her favor. I like how shade of hair emphasizes skin tones and straight bangs focuses on the brown eyes of the actress.

3. Hilary Duff

Hillary chose a dark chocolate shade for her new hairstyle. Straight hair curled into ringlets, and decorate them with feathers. Here they got to do and unnecessary in my opinion. On the whole, the previous hair look Hilary I liked more: it successfully emphasized the healthy color of her young face.

4. Vanessa Hudgens

Another popular wisdom. If a woman suddenly change her hair, and she is very unhappy or very happy. What is the state changed hairstyle Vanessa we can only guess. The only thing that I personally clearly visible - the loss of a few centimeters of hair made her way easier, but that Hudgens iota did not look good.

5. Ashlee Simpson

Hairstyle Simpson has not undergone fundamental changes. Singer just corrected its color from honey-golden to light-gray. Well, in my opinion, and so good.

6. Leona Lewis

Another star, to opt for a straight bangs. Bang, then it is, but why was repaint the hair in such a dark shade? Is the star did not know that the dark ages?

7. Julia Stiles

With regard to this image I want to say that it illustrates: like bangs parted in the middle and do not fit a face shape like Julia. Ms. Stiles, return everything as it was!

8. Olivia Wilde

I think a good example of how to work with its image. Olivia changed hair color to a lighter (and, literally, immediately became visually look younger). He added bangs that hides a high forehead. And straighten hair, trimmed "ladder" - curls soften it a very solid chin and focus on sexy cheekbones. Good for you, Olivia!

9. Emma Stone

Whatever hairstyle Emma did not do, for me it will always be in the style of a girl from the sixties. There is in her appearance is something that makes us think about the retro style. A bold change of hair color did not spoil her beautiful face, perhaps even a pep and charm.

10. Rihanna

This change, personally, I have caused a sigh of relief. I do not quite understand what the singer is doing lately with her hair, but this petty demon that about half flaunted on her head, drove me crazy. And I am very glad that she decided to "tame" a mad hair.

Photo: people.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting