Heidi

Then came my turn, and I sat down and "Project Runway." That is the American reality show. Accidentally saw and did not come off, I look all the seasons in a row. Naturally, for his enthusiastic interest, I could not help but notice his very cute and certainly a very well-known leadership - Heidi Klum. But knowing about it, I realized that it does not know, and so I decided to make up for a gap, especially since such charismatic beautiful and very stupid woman acquainted pleasure.

So, what I did not know Heidi Klum.

1. The fact that she is not blonde. )))

Although she is also so great.

2. What about the modeling career she never dreamed questionnaire filled out and sent to the qualifying round of the beauty contest for fun with a friend. In general, up to model growth lacked 5 cm, but still chose it.

3. Once it is bored in Miami, moved to New York and became "Miss catalog of clothing."

4. The German model is always difficult to break into the American continent because of the notorious accent, but Heidi was able to very successfully assimilate their Auf Wiedersehen to American culture.

5. career gained momentum when her picture appeared in a swimsuit on the cover of Sports illustrated.

A little later, she was back on the cover, which gave her a good start.

6. She came with her portfolio in the Victoria's Secret, to be her angel. And she began!

7. She was the main initiator launch Podium and the beginning was not easy. In the first season the rating was very low because, unlike other shows, there were no scandals, no "sex." )) In the following seasons, ranking soared, followed by various nominations and awards. Heidi was not only leading, but also one of the producers of the show.

8. Heidi first husband left her, unable to bear her popularity. And her ex-boyfriend Flavio Briatore left her pregnant entirely without support. One More bastard. He was a scoundrel and work - for which he was expelled from the team and Renault paddock of Formula 1. And rightly so. And she found it? ))

9. Second husband and one true love - Strength, a famous singer, she met while pregnant, but they soon broke out a novel. Force was in childbirth, and Heidi became a loving father who was born a girl.

10. That first daughter Heidi gave birth to 31 years, and the last quarter to 36 in the past year. Between them, one after the other were two sons.

11. During pregnancy, Heidi continued to work, and after a couple of months after birth appeared on the catwalk at shows Victoria's Secret.

Heidi prove that a pregnant young woman can look stylish and beautiful.

12. 15-20 kg after each pregnancy she threw in a couple of months, not by miracle diets "lettuce leaf a day," and thanks to daily exercise, yoga and running. And she sports girl. ))

13. Heidi and did not belong to the cohort of supermodels involved in big shows in Paris and Milan. Some fashion designers and critics of high fashion insulting called her fat. But it still shines on various famous events.

14. Heidi - is still one of the highest paid supermodels of the world, which is the face of many advertising campaigns and periodically launches his clothing line is, the makeup, the jewelry.

I have exactly the same bag. :)

15. Well, in the first place, as well, not difficult to guess Heidi family.

Is all this is true or not, but one thing is certain for sure - Heidi one of those people who are infected by their example only move forward and enjoy every step made.

Photo: celebrity-gossip.net, dailymail.co.uk

Tags

See also

New and interesting