Before and after pregnancy

By virtue of their profession model just have to look attractive: well-groomed skin, shiny hair and, of course, no fat folds on the sides and other parts of the body. But what to do when nature takes its model and the body is forced to experience the transformation due to pregnancy (or even two or three or four). Each of the models a way to deal with postrodovymi costs, but the result is all the same - they all look great!

I would like to start with Heidi Klum. That's really, really amazing woman. To his 38 years, Heidi gave birth to four children and still boasts an excellent figure. Gathering for the period of birth to 20 kg, in a matter of months, Klum dumped "ballast". After the second pregnancy Heidi shone on the catwalk Victoria's Secret in three (!) Weeks after birth, and is known to show VS - is not a place where you can hide behind clothes, everything in sight.

Secret Heidi simple - constant movement. In addition to regular exercise with a famous coach and a balanced diet, the model actively spend time with their children - jumping on the trampoline, playing hide and seek and dogonyashki, feeding the ducks in the park, playing tennis and even climbs trees, building them a tent.

Even after giving birth to three children, Natalia Vodianova still boasts a girlish figure. Moreover, the model considers that the first-born Lucas had a positive effect on her career - after giving birth Natasha became even slimmer and lucrative contracts are not long in coming.

Natalia pays great attention to cosmetic procedures skin care products based on seaweed and blue clay. According to the model, masks and body wraps allow her skin to be in good shape and prevent the appearance of stretch marks during pregnancy.

To quickly get in shape after pregnancy, Gisele Bundchen began working on a figure long before the birth: the model has increased the number of kung fu training, three times a week to practice yoga and meditate. Meditation helped Bundchen and during labor (model gave birth in the bathroom in their own home):

I wanted to experience the transformation. With me was a midwife from Brazil, my mother and my husband. During labor, I meditated. It was the most amazing experience in my life when I felt that the child goes through my body. And when he came, I had never felt so strong, looked at him and thought - "O God, we did it together!»

Unlike many models, which are clearly telling the whole story, claiming that they have a slim body by nature, Miranda Kerr frankly admits that she would not like that stroynyazhkoy, if not worked on themselves:

As a child I was crumpets. When I announced that I would be a model, all raised me laugh. My body - this is my way of life and following the precepts of a healthy diet.

Miranda adheres to a diet for blood group and are actively involved in sports. In addition, the model does not drink alcohol and eat only organic food. But the main secret of Miranda - it has the magical power of noni juice (juice of the exotic plants growing in South East Asia). Juice supports the immune system, increases the flow of energy and provides the body with antioxidants. It is a pleasure $ 60 per bottle.

Pregnant Miranda on display Balenciaga

Miranda Kerr about her figure after giving birth:

Bust and thighs I have slightly increased. But now I do not look like a girl and a real woman, and I love their new forms. Recently there have been a lot of work, and I was a little afraid - if I can break after a long walk on his heels. However, it turned out that here both by bicycle: if you already know how - it is impossible to unlearn.
Within three months after childbirth Miranda demonstrated its new shape on the set for Victoria's Secret. I do not know about you, but I can see the changes.

Alessandra Ambrosio admits that does not like to spend time in the gym, but the models had to make sacrifices in order to regain its original shape after childbirth. Alessandra hired a personal trainer who was for her training program:

Trainers and running - is death boredom, but my coach a professional and knows how to interest me. My training - a mix of capoeira and samba, very effective, and most importantly - a lot of fun.

If Alessandra is ready to make sacrifices and to start doing sports, from the food she will not give up ever:

If a question arises between a career and the food, I did not hesitate to choose the latter. I'm not ready to ruin their health for the sake of work.

Christy Turlington - the mother of two children, but her figure hardly resembles the figure of a woman giving birth. Back in the 90's and Christie's became involved yoga still enjoys with her. The result you can see on the covers of numerous magazines about sports and healthy eating.

It is not surprising that even after giving birth to two lovely children, 45-year-old Cindy Crawford looks like a million dollars. The model itself has developed a training program and released it on video. According to Cindy, it is this set of exercises helps her keep in shape even after childbirth.

But Karolina Kurkova is not sought as quickly as possible to return to the podium after the birth. Model devoted herself to raising the child and did not consider it necessary to starve yourself and torturing workouts for the perfect figure:

If you have a child, you can not be a size zero, you must be natural. And I want to set an example for all women, yes, look good and take care of themselves - this is important, but only with pleasure and without damage to health. The most important thing is that I am healthy. Of course, I would like to get back into shape, but I'm going to do it without any pressure.

Adriana Lima in solidarity with Caroline in the issue of weight loss after childbirth:

I once tried to come back in shape. Spend time on themselves, I ate really well and only healthy food, and after only five months after the birth of the child returned to form.

Adrian took up a job within six months after giving birth - significant changes in the figure quietly ...

... All reflected on his face.

To lose weight, Adrian jumped on the rope:

The first time I tried skipping rope, I have not lasted three minutes. But persistence helped me. My rule - or to do good, or nothing. Jumping rope made me strong, now I can jump very long.

If substantially all of the above beauties were able to return to their original shape after the birth, the mother of three children Laetitia Casta is not entirely successful. Paparazzi called model of "plump" and she and the ear does not lead - they say, and so I like my figure. And I, by the way, according to her, because even with a couple of extra centimeters on the waist and hips Laetitia looks incredibly sexy and seductive.

hei

Tags

See also

New and interesting