24-year-old singer and star of the television series "The Hills"

24-year-old singer and star of the television series "The Hills' Heidi Montag (Heidi Montag) admitted that she has a psychological dependence on the basis of plastic surgery. "It is enough to do it only once, to see how your body and face are changing for the better, and stop you already can not" - shared with reporters Heidi.

The first time she visited surgeons in April 2007 to make a rhinoplasty and a few collagen injections in her lips, and enlarge breasts.

"After each operation, I went up to the mirror and see myself updated, getting rid of some defect or just a small imperfections of nature. For this I am feeling ready for a lot, "- said Montag soon after surgery.

In 2009 he underwent plastic buttocks Heidi and her face - in particular, his eyebrows. In addition, the star again ventured on breast augmentation and nose reshaping. And in January 2010, in an interview with «People» popular blonde has told the world that in the same 2009, her body has undergone 10 operations for only one day, which put women's health in serious jeopardy. Moreover - during these metamorphoses star nearly died from anesthesia, "I feel as if trapped. All the while taking painkillers, they have ceased to help, I can not hug my dogs, I can not play sports, I have to sew clothes to order! »

Later Heidi had planned to reduce its impressive bust, but in connection with the death of her plastic surgeon Frank Ryan (Frank Ryan), the possibility of the operation has been challenged.

"I want to return back to its normal breast size" - almost crying Heidi Montag admitted in their interviews.

Tags

See also

New and interesting