Restraint French

Catherine Deneuve - one of the best actresses in the world, which has, as they say, it is very difficult, hard, closed nature and amazing restraint. Arrogant, cold, with harsh eyes, bright smile and beautiful calm face. Nationals of Catherine Deneuve says, "sorceress", "seductress", "gentle and desperate", "femme fatale", "unfeeling and equanimity", "mystery", Catherine Deneuve.

It has always been this: silent, when she was asked to remain silent when talking with reporters. Many of the questions just based it on himself, but on her relationship with her husbands and children, little is known. On his penchant for secrecy, she says, "I love all kept secret. In my opinion, it should be private and personal stay. It happens that during some interviews I sometimes let slip, I will say something purely personal. Rarely it happens to me then do not regret it ».

On their roles, she also speaks a little, in her biography of the main steel two films that brought her worldwide fame: "The Umbrellas of Cherbourg" and "Indochina". But her work is not limited to: Catherine comes from an acting family, and all members of the genus "went on the actor's lines." The following fote Catherine with her sister - actress Françoise Dorléac, who died tragically in a car accident at the age of 25 years. The sisters had to play together - in the film "The Young Girls of Rochefort", shortly before the death of Francoise.

Also men - Roger Vadim, Marcello Mastroianni, David Bailey, Katrin and friends there. The best of them - Yves Saint Laurent: "I do not often meet with Yves, but he knows everything about me, for that matter, and I am of him. He thinks I'm a woman who can be trusted. I admire him and, like everything else in his house models, the sincerity of his love. I would like to be naked under his clothes, his body feeling silky their pads. Saint Laurent dresses delivered to me first of all physical pleasure ».

A brand Chanel? Catherine Deneuve - the only incarnation of perfume Chanel №5, which is not subject to doubt.

About my age, she said bluntly: "Of course, I am afraid, like all women, aging, even a little bit more than others, because an actor is very important. It would be a lie to assert the opposite. " She was nearly seventy. She continues to appear, release somewhere in the film a year. On the eve of the premiere of "Desperate Housewives" actress admitted in fear of the audience and love to Marilyn Monroe.

Tags

See also

New and interesting