Designers naturals

Everyone knows that most designers men - gay men. And no wonder: they know what women want, they are more creative and talented in everything related to fashion and beauty, while the majority of men are indifferent to the traditional focus of art and design. The famous fashion designer Tom Ford, who for many years in a relationship with her boyfriend, Richard Buckley, also believes gay best artists in the field of fashion.

You see, the lack of gay sexual attraction to women allows them to connect with the physical beauty of "soul and personality" of a person. I think that separates the physical from the spiritual. My job - to make a man or woman is beautiful, I am working with a model during the fitting and objectifies them to such an extent that they become objects. That's what I model, which I give shape to what I sculpt. But I understand: though I make them physically beautiful, their soul, personality, their character are something separate. Well, when there is a combination of both - then it turns out the real beauty. Some people are physically beautiful, but completely uninteresting as a person, so they are not perfect. I separate one from the other. ... That's why I think gay people - the best fashion designers.

But in the ocean of talented men who love men, there is a small islet of those who not only wrote his name in the history of fashion, but prefers women.

The iconic fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger, who is among the four most well-known and award Designers of America, happily married to Dee Okleppo. In 2009 the couple had a son, Sebastian. This is the fifth child of the designer - the other four from his first marriage.

Tommy Hilfiger and his wife Dee Okleppo

Tommy Hilfiger with his first wife Susan and daughter Ellie

Relationships in a pair of Roberto Cavalli and Eva Duringer not limited to family dinner and weekend in nature. Eve - a companion and business partner Cavalli, she has been actively involved in the creation of fashion collections and, of course, plays the role of his muse.

Arisen in 2008 rumors of a homosexual designer as no surprise, it has not caused an uproar by Cavalli and were taken quietly.

I am a very emotional person. I can cry when I watch exciting movies, listen to music or see a defenseless animal, and I will never believe that other men do not. Underlying all this is love. I have never been gay, and could not be. More than anything, I love to touch the delicate female skin. Women do not even need to undress to hit me in the heart.

American designer Ralph Lauren and his wife Ricky Anne soon to celebrate their golden wedding - the couple were married in 1964. And they met six months earlier in his office an ophthalmologist, where Ricky worked as an administrator. "Ralph was my best friend - said the wife of the designer - he is my main support. I've always been very comfortable with it. In addition, it is always good to my parents. " The couple have two children - son David and daughter Dylan. In June, a girl gets married, and the design of her wedding dress, of course, involved dad, Ralph.

Ralph Lauren Ricky and his wife and sons, Andrew and David

Oscar de la Renta has been married twice. His first marriage to Françoise de Langlade fails, though thanks to the designer's wife got useful connections and acquaintances. In 1989, de la Renta married aristocrat Annette Reed, with whom he lives to this day. Oscar de la Renta has always enjoyed success with women, and his masculine charm played a significant role in the development of his career. The designer clearly knows what a woman wants and it is not surprising that it was in his dresses star beauty tread on the carpet. In secular circles, even there is a popular expression "to" Oscar "Oden from Oscar».

We would never have learned about Christian Lacroix, if not for his wife Francoise. It was she who inspired the designer confidence in his talent. Fateful meeting, which turned the lives of young people took place in a small cafe - the day they became two. Francoise was not just his wife Lacroix, she was his friend, companion and, of course, a muse. Despite the fact that it does not work in the fashion house Christian Lacroix, a woman helps her husband in the preparation of the collection, and rightly can be considered a success of the designer and his merit.

English designer Sir Paul Smith also prefers women to men. Fashion designer for many years married to Pauline Denier, which, as it is banal sounds, is his muse throughout his career. Pauline does not take much part in the work of the fashion house of her husband, but because she was able to Smith collect the necessary sum of money to start their own design shop in 1970.

The famous Japanese designer Yohji Yamamoto avant-garde are not currently married, but it is known that the fashion of the artist still had a wife - the mother of his three children. Yamamoto does not like to talk about his personal life and the view that "less is known about him, the better." And we know only that one time the designer met with his counterpart, Japanese woman Rei Kawakubo.

Tags

See also

New and interesting