I want the nose / chest / lips like ...

Research International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery have shown that patients want to look like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are more likely than the rest of the Hollywood stars. However, other stars are also a model of a particular part of the body.

In 84 countries, doctors plastic surgery was asked what part of the body most often requested by celebrities. A survey among 20,000 doctors showed the following results:

1. Angelina Jolie was the choice of the vast majority of those who wanted to fix his lips and smile.

It is followed by Julia Roberts.

2. The eyes and cheeks and Angelina are most in demand.

3. The most popular buttocks, of course, Jennifer Lopez. Plastic surgeons often hear that name, if it comes to asses.

4. With regard to the chest, patients are asked to "do their breasts like Pamela AndersonĀ».

5. Nose, which chooses for himself an absolute majority, belongs to Nicole Kidman (sorry, Ashlee Simpson!)

6. Most often requested the stomach - the abdominal muscles Brad Pitt (though not any more effective to ask for it to coach?)

The second most popular request - Matthew McConaughey.

7. A large number of patients, "bought" and the rest of the body of Brad Pitt - nose, eyes, chin, buttocks, cheeks and forehead.

8. A significant number of customers are asking plastic surgeons do the operation so that they will not look like Pamela Anderson (chest like Pam, but do not be like her ?!), Dolly Parton and Victoria Beckham.

Dr. Yang commented such research data in his blog:

"I would agree with most of the results, with the exception of:
I have never had a patient who'd ordered his chest, like Pam Anderson. On the contrary, most of them on the contrary fear that they will wake up after surgery with balls Redemptrix Malibu.
I have never had a patient who asked Nicole Kidman's nose, but a lot of those who wanted to nose like Ashlee Simpson.

I believe that patients who seriously want to look like this or that celebrity to have problems with his head, and they need to contact a psychiatrist, not a plastic surgeon. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting