Top 50 models

Top 50 models of modern version of one of the most authoritative sites models.com. Part One.

50. Ellen Weber

Elin has been involved in many shows of the last season, and most importantly - she opened Balenciaga. Elin - Brazilian, who is now in '22.

49. Anais Mali

American Vogue liked this model. It is very promising. Anais called one of the most interesting girls of her generation.

49. Jan Nauerova

Two 49 x places - not a mistake. The girl turns out to be in the right place, and that's just all start its bukirovat: Balenciaga and Vogue.

48. Barbara Palvin

Barbara loves the camera. She frequently appears in magazines, rather than on the podium.

47. Tao Okamoto

Beginning his career in 2009 and has been grandiose winter season.

46. ​​Patricia van der Vliet

Dutch, who took fourth place in the fourth season of Holland's Next Top Model.

45. Haley Clason

She is only 15 years old and over her shoulders already shows Calvin Klein, Gucci, Versace, Lanvin, Christian Dior, Hermès.

44. Adzhak Deng

Adzhak - the first black model for nine seasons, appeared on the catwalk during the autumn show Chloe in 2009.

43. Carola Remer

She closed the show the second women's collection by Tom Ford. She starred for V, Harper's Bazaar and Chinese Vogue. "She reminds me of a young Kate Moss. There are two special freshness that unites them, "- said to the audience.

43. Siri Tollerod

Norwegian model loves horseback riding, skiing, handball, aerobics and singing. It has been featured in campaigns John Galliano, Max Mara, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Prada, Valentino.

42. Leah Tee

Model transsexual, designer Ricardo Tisci favorite.

41. Alla Kostromicheva

Today, the most successful Ukrainian model in the world fashion capitals.

40. Julia Saner

Swiss know that the age of the model is not long, so is preparing to enter the agronomist in the Agricultural Academy.

39. Ruby Aldridge

In the modeling business since 2008, but only now, her career took off.

38. Julia Steponavichyute

Born in Lithuania, known for her charming smile.

38. Kendra Spears

Kendra is constantly compared with Cindy Kruford.

37. King Razhak

I did not start recently. At first, I did not take their profession seriously. I'm quite pessimistic about it and took widespread view that the rage makes no sense, and there is nothing in common between girls and skinny-crazy designers.

36. Kirsi Pirhonen

35. Anais Pouliot

Because of its wonderful little face models predict a great future.

34. Anna de Rijk

It became famous mainly due to hits Prada / Miu Miu.

33. Shu Pei

She was nineteen years old, born in China, had time to go to the shows Givenchy Couture and Alexander McQueen.

32. Carolina Brach Nielsen

"I began to participate in equestrian competitions since as I turned six, and all my relatives (and I) were confident that I will be able to achieve success on this field, which fortunately or unfortunately did not happen." Because modeling agency scout noticed Nielsen in a pizzeria and offered to become a model.

32. Eliza Cummings

Rebel, and that's it.

31. Emily Baker

Opened in autumn-winter show of Prada and announced himself as a promising model.

31. Chanel Iman

With this name one can not become a supermodel, and she became Chanel.

30. Hannah Holman

He likes to play the violin, cooking and knitting. And filming nude for magazines.

30. Marina Linchuk

Supermodel Minsk - Marina - not particularly active in recent years.

Ginta Lapina 29.

Represented Miu Miu and even Yves Saint Laurent.

28. Frida Gustavsson

Young "Kate Moss" with elven appearance fascinates not only the spectators, but also designers. She walked down the runway more than 50 brands.

27. Nimue Smith

27. Zuzanna Bijoch

Hit the top 10 of the magazine V Magazine Spain.

The combination of dark hair and pale skin did their job. Valery flashed on different shows and in magazines Dazed & Sonfused, Ten Magazine, Zoo Magazine, Amica Italy and Cover Magazine.

25. Mirta Maas

Style.com named Dutchwoman Mirta one of the 10 best rookie last season.

25. Arlenis Sosa

Dominican model - the face of the brand Lancôme.

Tags

See also

New and interesting