Homage to woman

Perfect woman does not exist. It can only draw ...

I always wondered (which is not surprising) - about a woman dreaming of a man? About treacherous temptress? About ruthless bitch with a third the size of the bust? About militant Amazon?

Alas, no. They dream of a gentle, feminine and mysterious. The soul of the poet and the artist is not lying.

1) An He

When I saw the pictures of this artist, I fell in love. I fell in love with it all at once - in the artist himself, in his paintings and in women on them. I wanted to show you all that narisooval this man, to share his enthusiasm.

An Che - Chinese artist living in the United States. His vocation - a romantic painting. His great mission - the chanting of feminine beauty.

2) Richard S. Johnson

Richard - the modern American artist, was born and grew up in an artistic family, he graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts, and ... started to paint wonderful pictures on the beauty (and the wondrous beauty of the women).

3) Vicente Romero

Vicente - a Spaniard, and they really know a lot about the sultry babe! But, no joke, in the works of the artist more than affection, not passion. And unusual for Spain blondes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting