Off with beard

Peter I made the boyars shave their beards forcibly. I must say that in today's Hollywood parties, most men would have seemed to him the beauty of it is, apparently. But it is not yet extinct in the world men who prefer to adorn themselves with abundant vegetation! What? Women love them, they are entirely at the beauties!

Brad Pitt

Well, of course, Brandzhelina! Many ladies, however, believe that disfigures Pitt's beard, but Angie does not think so.

Chris Robinson

The leader of the Black Crowes Chris Robinson at one time "catch" on his impressive vegetation Kate Hudson - not bad!

Justin Theroux

Overgrown unrecognizable Justin managed to lasso one of the prettiest women in the world - Jennifer Aniston!

Johnny Depp

Fortunately, the presence of a life partner, a French ennobles. Johnny's beard is elegant and well-groomed.

Robert Downey

Robert can not grow a beard, though, but the tail - it will not reduce its attractiveness.

Zach Galifianakis

And Zack general anyone seen without a beard? Interestingly, even. That someone would pay into the hands of Peter I!

Angus Stone

Angus and his beloved Isabel Lucas, at least, successfully beat his beard in the style of "flower children", as you can see.

Jim Carrey

Jim, like many real actors did not hesitate to gain weight, grow a beard, and even making a serious face, if required by the role.

Tom Sturridge

Hmm, beard not too paints Tom. Maybe he is trying to look older for her new companion - the beautiful Sienna Miller?

Russell Crowe

Russell, of course, has gained a lifelong title of sex symbol, but a beard in conjunction with the typed weight make it look like a Moscow merchant. Russell carefully - Peter I is not asleep!

Colin Farrell

Well, what can I say - elegant, reserved, well.

Christian Bale

But Christian behaves just awful! How can you hide such a great manly jawline beneath this tow ...?

Adam Brody

Adam does not hide the fact that he grows a beard because he too lazy to shave every day. It seems that Loren Skafariyu it did not bother! Oh, Lauren, and then wash it stops, you'll see.

Photo by Getty Images

Tags

See also

New and interesting