The Secret Life of Barbie dolls

I have long hesitated to publish this post or not. I was never really troubled the bloody scenes in thrillers or even openly thrash movies, but it made me some mixed impression. Candy Barbie with her ever-smiling happily in a pool of fake blood / ketchup / cherry juice (underline) plastic shreds his relatives - a strange sight.

The author of these staged photographs made Mariel Clayton. She has created a website with a photo in which Barbie is presented to us in a totally unfamiliar world. It is difficult to assume what a cute doll that annoy most Mariel, but she obviously does not like all girls dream of a plastic Pepsi generation.

I do not moralistka not used to teach people, because these and so complete. I just always thought that some things should look or used completely differently - not as much as we used to. For example, the Barbie doll has always conceals something abnormal and frightening. Too it is ideal and well, at this, for sure, not a skeleton in her closet pink.

Barbie has been created as a woman who wants to be every girl, and he wants to drag in bed every man. Her body, blond hair, a thin waist, sticking out his chest - all of these constitute the modern ideal of women that we impose. In real life, the number of women who by nature look like this doll, is negligible.

These different pieces of helped me to create something unusual. I always do these pictures when I was overwhelmed by very strong feelings. It is something like a kind of manifesto in the form of images in my head.

In general, the collection of Mariel Clayton lot of work with Barbie in the title role, but some of them I did not dare to spread - it was too frightening. For example, photos, lifts the veil in sex (and very non-traditional) life dolls. "The sexual life of the girl who has no genitals" - a comment left Mariel to a series of photos.

Looking at these pictures, I am reminded of an article I read a few years ago. It stated that the creator of the Barbie doll has been a male pervert who did not hide his dubious habits. According to rumors, he created a doll based on rubber dolls for adults.

According to another version (more plausible, in my opinion) the role of the creator of Barbie took over a woman who saw her little daughter plays with chubby bobblehead and a cardboard cut out of a graceful female figure. And the very pervert was her assistant (still had a hand).

Tags

See also

New and interesting