For her granddaughter, she kept her dolls made by the GDR, names were chosen with a dictionary.

At all times, girls played with dolls or something like them. In many different cultures and civilizations. Surely. feminine nature takes itsFrom a young age, you need to prepare for motherhood. Have you noticed how you could predict what kind of mother a girl will become in the future? Soviet dolls They are echoes of a bygone era, but they have been caught by many of our generation, as well as the generation of our mothers.

Remember, What were the Soviet puppets?How did the girls of the 60-80s of the last century play? Toys then did not differ in variety and grace, and sometimes, frankly, looked quite clumsy. Nevertheless, many of those who played in them, fondly remember these pink-cheeked blondes and brunettes, and with them huge naked navels. Often these heartway Remembering as a symbol of forever gone childhood.

Soviet dolls were mainly made of plastic of pale pink or beige color, and naked navels were made of celluloid. Inside their torso, their arms and legs were attached to each other with rubber bands. And the head was often inserted by snapping or attached with a special hook.

And most of the dolls were present. "squeaker" A mechanism very remotely resembling the crying of a baby. In rare exceptions, there was even a mechanism for walking. It was an expensive and scarce toy. The hair of the dolls was quite stiff, but there was a choice of colors and shades. The dolls were first glued to the head, later they began to sew.

Children are naturally curious, and almost every girl at least once in her life tried to explore what a favorite doll is made of.

My experiments went further, and I rubber doll Svetje and plastic doll Kate cut her mouth so they could "eat" and doll Lile cut her hair. And then I waited for them to grow back. Later I grew up, and Sabine's doll tied the dress with spokes. I also had one when I was a kid. cotton-coatOne day he got wet in the rain...

When I was 10, I got my last doll. baby nipple. I remember that day very well. We are in the market, I admire a new, more modern toy than before. And the saleswoman, mother's friend, persuades her daughter to buy this doll. The mother then objected that “the girl is an adult to play with dolls”, but still bought it. All these dolls are now kept at home by their parents in the attic.

Clothes of Soviet dolls Doll clothes It's a separate story. The clothes were usually very modest. Calico dress with a floral pattern, shoes - white plastic shoes of a standard sample. Shop dresses quickly fell into disrepair, and caring mothers and grandmothers piece-of-tissue We made replacement dolls.

The most lucky daughters of seamstresses and tailors. These girls could always brag about new doll clothes among their girlfriends. Moms who knit spokes or hooks supplied them knitted.

Who doesn't remember? banterMade from candy box ribbons or wrappers? From them, as well as from shoe boxes, kitchens, furniture and even dolls were made. dollhouses.

Import dolls Until about the middle of the last century in the countryside were characteristic homemadeincluding the dolls. They were often made from scarves, scraps of fabric (remember Ukrainian folk motankas), from straw, corn and other improvised materials. There were very few toys for those kids. Mother (1964 year of birth) remembers with trepidation rubber-plastics The only fun of this kind is a two-year-old girl.

In an urban environment in the 60s (oh, miracle!) appeared importer. They were supplied to the Soviet Union by the German Democratic Republic. It was a real breakthrough in the puppet industry.

New toys They were not like their sisters from the USSR. Puffy, with soft elastic bodies, with closing eyes - just fantastic! In children’s eyes, the dolls began to look much more alive. A little later, the dolls learned to “speak” and even “sing.”

In the 60s, the Moscow factory of souvenirs and gift toys named after March 8, a pioneer of puppetry, released doll named Lika. It was beautiful and tall - almost 70 cm. Slender blonde beauty with blue eyes, a slightly upturned nose and a traditional blush on her cheeks. Thanks to a special mechanism, the doll could walk and even spin its head.

In Children's World. Throughout the country, you could buy the original doll in a package that had a cardboard back and a mica top. About this gift dreamed of all the girls from small to large.

Prices were relatively affordable, as well as toy strollers for dolls, and then all sorts of toy kitchens, cribs and other accessories, accessories.

In the '70s, there was an interesting tradition. doll. With a homemade veil of tulle, they somehow took the place of huge wedding rings.

I don't know about you, reader, but these memories make me very nostalgic. Tell us in the comments whether you ever played with Soviet dolls, sing them lullabies, wear new clothes, paint your lips with your mother's lipstick or marker.

Tags

See also

New and interesting