Wedding Dresses

Surfing on foreign websites - a very curious thing. I had to find material on the wedding dresses of famous designers, but what I found was much more interesting. The website of the newspaper "Chicago Tribune" in the category "Style" was a list of designer wedding dresses, which the author considers that publication utterly ugly. Some of the dresses that were really fast. that says, "Mama Do not Cry", but got there and dresses, which, in my personal opinion, would want to put any bride. In general, in order not to be unfounded: these are the dresses of the publication in the "Chicago Tribune". You, too, will find all they all ugly, or, like me, to challenge some options?

1. Well, this dress from the Chinese design group Famory Cup I would have married not go. It really ugly

2. A bold but pretty nice little dress by Yumi Katsura designer. Outrageous - yes, but there is ugly?

3. I think that the author of the publication considered ugly strange headgear by Bob Mackie. A dress that is normal ...

4. This image is from an unknown designer, presented at London Fashion Week, mutilates white feather cloak behind. Remove it and the hat - and it is quite possible under the crown

5. A very interesting dress by designer duo Victorio & Lucchino. What's in it something ugly?

6. Another creation Famory Cup. In my opinion, it smartly

7. This lovely dress by Yumi Katsura what he did not like?

8. What is considered beautiful the author of the post, if it's a dress from Rahmanian he considers ugly?

9. The wedding dress on Jun Ashida. Extravagant, but you can wear

10. This dress by Tsai Meiyue bride could easily put on the second day of the wedding. But brakosochetatsya it, I agree, dumb

11. Something Fancy by Tsai Meiyue. Ugly I would not call it

12. And this is one of the most famous wedding dress Vera Wang. About him I am 100% in solidarity with the "Chicago Tribune" - it terribly

13. Yet another dress by Yumi Katsura. As for me, it is charming!

14. Well, it did so, ugly. Monique Lhullier like to create such a strange wedding dresses

15. I do not know the designer Doina Levinta, but I think he punctured when he said that this dress - for the bride.

16. Very sexy wedding dress from Mon Amour. Language does not turn to call it vulgar

17. One of the few wedding dresses in this collection, which is really ridiculous

18. Well, this luxurious gown by Carolina Herrera what he did not please?

19. Another dress from Herrera. I neponyatkah: The author of the post, probably hates Herrera

20. Again, Carolina Herrera

21. This wedding dress balloon by Tsai Meiyue would go down the aisle only a very creative bride, but to call it ugly it does not give rise

22. A still from Tsai Meiyue.

23. My favorite breed. The dress is very feminine, sexy, but the author of the post somehow ranked him to ugly

24. The bride from Tony Yaacoub. Headgear really wonderful. but the dress is quite normal

25. The fabric of this dress looks like a crumpled sheet, but the cut is very original. I do not think that this dress by Douglas Hannant is too terrible

Tags

See also

New and interesting