Gale Harold

I will never forget the day when our chat skaypovskom my girlfriend Marina wrote that started watching the new series about ... gay. "An 'it's so addictive! Watching episode by episode, and I can not stop! "- Marina is literally bursting with emotion, and she generously shared by them, and to top it all threw me a link to a website where you can watch movies without downloading. Me Blue theme never worried. Not that I was ardent opponent of unusual relationship, but it was interesting to me. But knowing Marina that rend the air for no reason it will not, I'm still reluctant to open the link, including the first series, and ... I was lost.

I literally fell out of reality! From the first frame, it became clear that nothing of the kind I have not seen before. And when I saw him ... I fell in love once and for all. Long, a dedicated fan love. Meet Gale Morgan Harold III (Gale Morgan Harold III) in person.

Gail was born on 10 July 1969 in the south of the United States, the city Dekatur a fairly religious family. However, to fifteen years I realized that the religious dogma of the church was not for him. After graduation, the young Harold enrolled at American University in Washington, where he received an athletic scholarship to play soccer because of (the analogue of European football), in which he made great strides. After graduation, Gail went to San Francisco, where seriously interested in photography and enrolled in the School of Arts. In that period of his life, he tried his hand in various guises, including auto mechanic working Italian company Ducati. Since then, he has remained a passion for Italian motorcycles.

However, Gale began to disturb the question of what he wants to do in life seriously. Then his girlfriend Susan Landau advised him to try his hand at acting craft. And in 1997, Gail moved to Los Angeles, where he enthusiastically learned the subtleties of the acting profession in the famous theater workshop Joan Shekel, whose services were in high demand in Hollywood.

His finest hour came in 2000 when the famous TV channel Showtime has announced search for an actor to film in the series «Queer as Folk» (for Russian-speaking viewers the show is called "Close friends") about the life of gay people in America. Candidates for all the main roles have already been approved, and only on the role of the main character, self-confident, successful, defiantly sexual Pittsburgh advertising agency employee Brian Kinney, was empty.

The executive producers of the series Dan Lipman and Ron Cowen were already ready to tear his hair, shooting should begin on Monday, but by Friday evening the actor has not been found. While in Hollywood full flourished homophobia and casting agencies just to boycott the project. Sudden call casting director: "Get ready, here it is!". Lippman, recalling: "The studio includes Gail, Ron and I look at him and do not believe their eyes - we see Brian Kinney in the flesh!". That's what Gail was during the filming of the series:

Brian in his office

and from this view goosebumps. About this astute Brian Kinney ...

When Brian was dancing in the club Babylon from it was impossible to take your eyes! ..

These photos Gail with her co-star Randy Harrison (Randy Harrison)

Actor team in the famous TV series Brian apartment, which, in fact, was the only decoration

Here the guys at the next get-together, dedicated to queer (from Eng. Queer as Folk)

The photo Gail with a partner on the series "Close friends" Thea Gill (Thea Gill) and a close friend of Yara Martinez (Yara Martinez)

Actress Michelle Clunie (Michelle Clunie). According to unconfirmed rumors, Michelle Gale during the filming of "close friends" had an affair.

This is a photo of 2010, actors at the annual festival of sexual minorities, held in Los Angeles. Even five years after the end of filming the actors meet periodically and do not lose touch with each other.

Just want to note readers that Gale Harold is not gay, it is completely heterosexual, as well as most of the other actors of the series. That is why the delights of this beautiful human talent, the skill with which he was able to transform into the most famous gay Pittsburgh. The plot of "close friends" will not leave anyone indifferent, because it has everything: love and in the sincerity of her understanding and friendship, and the maternal feelings of women learned that their child - gay ... when watching the show tears more than once wrapped around the eyes ...

Handsome, talented, charming, witty, Gayle has since starred in many films, mainly hausnogo art direction. Just like his character in "close friends," Gail always does just what he wants. From the most famous of his works, of course, the role in the film «The Unseen» (Invisible), which manifested all the dramatic flair Gale. Incredibly it is organic and in the image of a KGB agent in the TV series «Vanished» (propane) as well as the role of Jackson Braddock in the sensational and very popular series channel ABC «Desperate Housewives» (Desperate Housewives)

Besides cinema, Gail successfully works with the most famous theatrical scenes of Los Angeles. The most striking, in my opinion, theater performances with his participation is a play by American playwright Tennessee Williams' "Orpheus Descending", which played the role of Gail favorite female musician Val Xavier, but for which the only life's companion is a guitar. Publication Los Angeles Times called the performance Gale genius!

From more recent works - the role of law professor Julian's Parish in the series Hellcats (Hellcats). My friends and I meticulously scrutinized in the series, where Julian was having an affair with Marty (picture blonde with a terrible make-up), jealous! As it is, our Gail kisses with this painted doll! As a result, concluded that they were simply working kissing, no passion between them did not exist. And I will tell you a secret, kissing Randy Harrison in "close friends" were much hotter! )))

Currently there are shootings mystical stories Secret Circle (The Secret Circle), which will play the role of Gale dangerous and mysterious sorcerer. The photo show with actresses Gail Robertson Brittany (Brittany Leanna Robertson) and Natasha Henstridge (Natasha Henstridge). What do you get out of this story, we learn in the near future.

In conclusion, I can say that this talented actor and a sunny and charming man again and again surprise us with his roles in films and on stage. And in June next year in the German city of Cologne, we are friends, geylomankami will attend the conference on the grand event: the entire cast of the series "Close friends" will come together to please their fans and talk to them. With us!!! )))

Here's a he, Gale Morgan Harold III, our favorite. And I was so pleased to tell you about it!

Ah, yes ... the clip. Look! This is an excellent cutting of queer!

Tags

See also

New and interesting