From the DJ model

The way most models to the top of Olympus fashion-standard: they unwind, or, as they say, "open" coaches modeling agencies. Some models are subsequently become actresses (as guboshlepka) and singers (Vera Brezhnev :)). But to the success of the DJ-vumen become a model of world-class - it's probably only because Leigh Lezark could

Unlike the vast majority of models that change images, like chameleons, at Lei has its own unique style. Lei - brunette to the bone. You'll never see her blonde or red, with green eyelashes and shadows in violet ink. Straight black hair, black Smoky mejk and aristocratic pallor - in this whole Lei

Miss Lezark childhood not obbivat thresholds model schools and lomilas on auditions. A native of New Jersey, he moved to New York in 2003, immediately understood: the Big Apple opened a great chance (if you do not click the beak, of course). Two weeks later, after moving Lay met with Greg and Kelershteynom Dzheordon Nicole - novice musicians. (A Lei at school was fond of DJing). Three creative guys sat down and thought: if we do not create a thread of a club project. Thus was born DJ-trio The Misshapes.

Newly artists decided to just take the bull by the horns and look for a place in the club scene in New York. "Run" your style of urban clubs a couple of months, The Misshapes acquired producer

Soon, the project switched to club parties on music stars at concerts. The Misshapes played along Celebration, The Killers, Lady Sovereign, Mötley Crüe, Peaches, Scissor Sisters, Bloc Party, Cansei de Ser Sexy, Courtney Love, Crystal Castles, Cyndi Lauper, Debbie Harry, Dragonette, Erasure, The Gossip - shorter list can be long. In 2007, the first round of the trio of the United States. That's when Lei was invited to play for the cover of one of the rooms Glyantsev as a person.

The world of high fashion in Leigh saw "their". In the same 2007 Lezark I received an invitation to play in Roberto Cavalli ad campaign for H & M. Of course, by such proposals do not give up. After the campaign began a career as a model Lei. But DJing girl is not thrown

Now Lei actively touring with The Misshapes and starred in advertising photo shoots famous brands. Lay down the catwalk to go once, but it is not necessary. Lei called the new muse Matthew Richardson. For the sake of participation in its projects she even agreed to dress up in colorful dresses

Here's a she - model-DJ (or DJ-model). I did not hear the tracks The Misshapes, so I can not judge objectively about her musical talent, but the fact that Leigh is the highlight - it's obvious. It is not like the "faceless" models like Gisele Bundchen and Bar Refaeli (yes, those of them I think is such a turd I)

Tags

See also

New and interesting