Princess Kardashian

From marriage proposals, lined with rose petals, to the fairy-tale wedding. And all this spent millions of dollars in order to become a truly unforgettable tale. Well, the holiday of love and luxury, Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries was a success!

I think that extensive comments about this wedding of the year will already be superfluous. Moreover, Miou has already provided most of the information vev.ru/blogs/pervye-foto-i-video-so-svadby-kim-kardashyan-i-krisa-hamfrisa.html

So, let's just enjoy the fresh photos!

So here she is a princess Kim goes to meet his happiness in the face of Chris Humphreys

accompanied by her stepfather Bruce Jenner

Oath of fidelity

and Mrs. Humphries kisses his legal spouse has

Photosets

and just happy moments

The first dance with her husband

and stepfather

Commemorative photo with the guests

The chief guest of the celebration, a nephew Mason (son Courtney)

The idea of ​​a black-and-white dress code, to me personally, seems to be very successful - it is only emphasized the luxury and elegance of the wedding.

Sootvetsvovat dress code everyone and everything

The image of the bride, as we know, has created a real fairy - Vera Wang

Rings by Lorraine Schwartz: it - is decorated with black diamonds, it - 15 carat stones.

Alas, it is not known how much it cost the tiara, but the bride's earrings are 5 million. $

And Chris wedding gift - a bracelet with the initials, I think it's obvious what.

Today is exactly a month since Kim and Chris exchanged vows. Well, we wish the newlyweds, that wedding euphoria lasted for as long as possible in their legal relationship now!

Tags

See also

New and interesting