Help stylists

My main problem is that many times myself for a notice (and a lot of other ladies) - uniformity of style. Yes, I pick up a good thing, but the resulting images are obtained quite the same. So I decided to invite a stylist, who has previously worked with on the set - Asya Fix. The girl has a stunning sense of style, it was easy it is entrusted. And here is the result of labor, which, I hope, and you can learn for yourself something new:

1. On the date. The combination of delicate dresses, pearls, knitted cape ... and sneakers. Unexpected, seemingly decision. Nevertheless, Asya pointed out to me - mated to cape texture blends with the texture of shoe. The colors are chosen correctly. The result - an unexpected, romantic and slightly naive way. Ideal for visits and walks - you can safely walk for hours without torturing yourself heels.

2. University. Usually I dress just strictly. Here was a revelation for me the combination of colors. I never would have added to the three-ton along the belt and the shoes of other colors. Nevertheless, we got quite finished, rigorous, yet not boring image. Neskuchniy element and provided color schemes - in themselves things more than the classic.

3. In the streets and in the club. Newly acquired glasses I usually wore only jeans. A combination of brutal leather jacket with a flying chiffon dress in the style of the 60s simply did not dare. The image turned from one side rocker, and on the other - yet very feminine.

4. When shopping. Bulk bag, match the color with a soft knit combination of the smallest details - belts and bags accessories, echoing edging pockets skirts and sweaters tone itself - a decision I really liked it. But the main thing - the severity of beige broken bright purple spots primary color skirt, making outfit is not boring.

5. At the output. Bought a bright red jacket and so I do not wear. With jeans - too obvious. With black bottom - vulgar. Asya has proposed to combine the red and beige, which was very appropriate solution. Apparently, the next meeting friends at a restaurant I'll go that way.

I thank Asya Fix, pick up my clothes and make-up for the shoot and the photographer - Leah Geldman. The material is prepared specifically for VeV.ru.

Tags

See also

New and interesting