Jinan Williams: how to create images

Luxury seductive image of Naomi Watts at the Academy Awards ceremony, or a gentle air autfit Suki Waterhouse at the party Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum - star stylist Jinan Williams knows how you like Hollywood divas in the spotlight and flashes of cameras.

Make people beautiful - Williams family tradition. Many years of work in the PR department of the influential American agency KCD Jinan acquainted with the masters of the fashion industry. The portfolio work with Alexander Wang, Bottega Veneta and Isabel Marant. Then there was the work on the images of actresses and models, including big names entirely. In an interview with the resource Style.com Stylist reveals the secrets of creating the ideal image.

Actress Naomi Watts and stylist Jinan Williams (right)

On working with Naomi Watts

One day, Naomi asked me to help create the perfect image for the film festival in Venice. Then she had to long press tour in support of the painting. She noted that she was close my style and she trusts my choice. The decision was taken, the image of success, the rest is history.

Actress Naomi Watts at the award ceremony 2014 Oscar-

Image of Naomi at the Oscars in a dress Armani Prive - my favorite. It perfectly complements her, emphasizing her feminine power. It was the perfect image for this event.

Actress Naomi Watts and stylist Jinan Williams

I remember one time - I am ready to secular Naomi exit in Madrid. She just returned from Africa, where she was attacked by insects. Her back was covered in bites and I had a few hours to pick up for her a new dress, since the image with open back would be a real suicide. This is what I call, the costs of profession.

Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts at the Oscars 2013

On self-development

To always remain 'in the stream, "I constantly improve their knowledge. I meet new designers and their work. We live in an amazing time of opportunity, when you need to be open and rely on their own feelings. The main thing in my work is to gain the trust of the client. Once trust is established, you can gradually implement their own ideas, so this phase of work is always the most interesting.

Stylist Jinan Williams

The work on the images Suki Waterhouse

Bitches - awesome. It is a dream of every stylist, young, lively, ready to experiment. It's always so wonderful. Since it is easy to create. Her image for Met Gala Ball was just incredible - we emphasized her youth, and she just glowed.

Model Suki Waterhouse at the Met Gala-2014

Tags

See also

New and interesting