Why a German stylist is photographed in an elevator with the flag of Ukraine

In 2022, blue-yellow clothing has a special connotation for people around the world. It is not only the colors of the flag of Ukraine, but also the involvement in the tragedy and grief, which is difficult to convey in words. Designers, celebrities, caring citizens of other countries support Ukrainians and empathize. Actions against the war are taking place all over the world: people go to rallies, carry the Ukrainian flag to concerts, speak out in support of Ukraine, and raise funds in support of Ukrainian defenders.

To remind of the horrors that are happening in Ukraine, the stars are dressed in blue and yellow suits and dresses. Among them: Tilda Swinton, Maria Chaplin, Sharon Stone, Mila Jovovich and other stars of show business. I have to say, dresses suit them.

Wearing clothes with symbols of Ukraine is to show solidarity with the Ukrainian people, albeit at a distance or without understanding Ukrainian speech. Only every person on Earth understands without any doubt that war today is the end of the civilized world, which our ancestors sought for thousands of years. February 24 is a date that is imprinted in the memory of every Ukrainian. But foreigners will never accept that war in the 21st century is possible.

Frank Wilde was concerned about the conflict between Russia and Ukraine even before the start of a full-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine. Frank is a German stylist and costume designer. He works in different parts of the world, including Ukraine.

He first learned about Ukraine in 2014, when Russia annexed Crimea. And when Frank learned of the possibility of war, he had no doubt that Russia would attack a sovereign state again. So, on February 21, when the media trumpeted the risk of an invasion, many did not believe it would happen. On this day, Frank was photographed in the elevator mirror in blue and yellow clothes for the first time.

Since then and to this day, the stylist every day dresses in blue and yellow and reminds people that the war in Ukraine continues: “Every day of this brutal war, I publish photos on my page in support of Ukraine to draw people’s attention to the war.”

In his images, the stylist uses yellow and blue clothes, accessories and even the flag of Ukraine. It should be noted that Frank Wilde did not limit himself to publishing on social networks. The stylist helps Ukrainian refugees in Berlin in real life to make their lives easier.

Instagram.com Frank Wilde believes that what is happening in Ukraine cannot be ignored. He believes that the whole of Europe must unite against the Russian aggressor and fight back. On the stylist’s page more than 90 photos with hashtags: Stand With Ukraine, Glory to Ukraine, CloseTheSky, saveukraine and others. In the comments, Ukrainians thank Frank for his support and for the fact that he does not tire of pleasing subscribers every day with new photos and new images in blue and yellow colors.

Life Wisdom and Editorial Board Every civilized person in the world supports Ukraine. Someone writes in social networks their thoughts on this matter, someone holds rallies or volunteers or helps refugees abroad. Now the whole world is united to stop the war. Symbolism of Ukraine, culture, traditions, Ukrainian language – this is what Ukrainians cherish with even greater trepidation than it was before February 24, 2022.

When asked why Frank started supporting Ukraine, he replied, “Why do I support Ukraine?” The question should be: What can I do to support Ukraine? I understand the value of freedom and the ability to do what makes me happy, now every Ukrainian knows what he is fighting for: for his home and loved ones. And while Ukrainians defend their country on the battlefield, every word of support is precious.

Tags

See also

New and interesting