Master of Disguise

Show me one person who at least once in his life did not transform into some fabulous and not just a hero. I'm sure we have all had at least one experience, to feel whether it's in the carnival, fairy, New Year, Christmas and even costume for Halloween! Frankly, in my shoulders and snowflakes suit and a red cap, and Bunny, and even was the case, the transformation into a witch. Oh, it was quite a sight !!!

Do you want to see our dearly beloved serebritiz Hollywood in a sort of different way? Then you here! To your attention my own selection of the best (in my opinion) reincarnation celebrities.

War paint and languid eyes on Paris Hilton

and here and Gwen Stefani, however, I did not understand, whose suit it. Can you tell?

Suit for the sake of Tori Spelling, no one had to suffer the peacock's tail)) And just look where conservationists ?!

but in the role of Cleopatra and Anne Hathaway, however, it is very shy, it turned out)

here also added an innocent Red Riding Hood - Kim Kardashian

Heidi Klum suit me shocked. A blue Becomes Her))

actress and singer Christina Milian Cuban origin, conquered all in costume ladybug. By the way, she needs to think about changing the style, because, yellow hair and Christine to face the truth!

Mariah Carey is very suitable image of an angel. Is not it?

in this klounese I really difficult to know Pink!

wild look of a tigress Rihanna)

Addams Family, headed by Kate Beckinsale and Len Uayzmanom

always smiling Amanda Seyfried in a suit ... uh, big bear!))))

And to conclude for you, two mysterious celebrity chic suits. Who are they?

Be original ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting