Bum bag

Large soft bag with a long handle is often called "bags" or "hobo bag." By the way, the official name of this type of handbags - Hobo bag, which translated means precisely "bum bag"))), and abroad they often simply called "Hobo". Now I know the name of my favorite bag from Mango, which is almost indestructibility. Acquiring it two years ago, I wore it, as they say, and in the feast and the world - and still as good as new, the only thing a bit jammed branded zip plaque. By the way, despite the name neglamurnaya Hobo Bag can perfectly be combined with a number of images - it can shamelessly and connect to the tracksuit, and a mini-skirt and a jacket to a standard bow-jeans-shoes. The only thing this bag does not fit - it's an evening dress, but it's a no-brainer.

In everyday life, too, celebrities prefer hobo bag. Firstly, they are roomy, and secondly - comfortable, and thirdly - incongruous with different bows.

Halle Berry and her gray-green leather hobo bag with double handle. Frankly, this type of hobo-bags I do not like. Resembles a sack of potatoes. Long handle - is another matter

This type, like Blake Lively is also not very convenient. Shoulder its not hang

Here at Brooklyn Decker bag comfortably. You can wear both shoulder and elbow to bend

Classic version of Hobo - at Dannii Minogue. Large roomy bag with a long handle, which can be conveniently carried on the shoulder

Diana Vickers picked Hobo in the color coat

I do not know what it picked up a bright red hobo Kylie Minogue, but her petite singer can climb itself

A large bag with a thin handle, like Carolina Faith does not look so hot as aesthetically pleasing, but fits into the overall image

Kate Hudson. Here is the version of Hobo I like the most. Wide handle crashes into his shoulder and looks nice

Claudia Schiffer chose suede hobo hippie

What mistress - and a bag. Famous tattoo artist Kat Von party girl and Dee looks shabby, as well as her hobo

Lee Ann chooses Hobo Raymz of thick textile ...

... And Miley Cyrus - cloth. I have such a bag on the street was ashamed to go to the beach - another thing

Nicky Hilton chooses glamorous glamorous version of Hobo

Interestingly, Pamela Anderson so well pick up a bag under her dress, or is it all sewed together to order?

Another cloth Hobo Rebecca Geynhart

Sports version at Renee Zellweger

And a little different Hobo-bows

Rihanna

Sarah Connor

Selma Blair

Sienna Miller

Whitney Port

Fearne Cotton

Ashley Tisdale

Tags

See also