Daphne Guinness

Daphne Guinness embodies the classic image of a wealthy heiress, which forbid not feed bread to express themselves in all spheres of activity. What only it may be - and the designer and producer, and model, and perfumes, and a jeweler, and actress - the list is endless. The only thing that stands out from this "classical picture" - is its extraordinary style of dress. Miss Guinness is for haute couture gowns, both in everyday life and on the red carpet, and refers to the clothing as a work of art.

If someone pleases called Guinness poor excuse Lady Gaga - hold your horses! Everything is exactly the opposite yes, because back in 1994 the name of Daphne made to the international Hall of Fame list of the most stylishly dressed people from all over the world. And it will not huhry-muhry - pride of place in this list, among others, took Mademoiselle Chanel, Audrey Hepburn and Lady Diana.

Although Guinness have something in common with Gaga it is still there - as the mother of little monsters, Daphne crazy heartbreaking shoe without a heel or crazy creations of Alexander McQueen.

Speaking of McQueen. Daphne was his good friend and, in order to pay tribute to his untimely deceased friend appeared at the funeral of the designer in this form. Surely, McQueen would have been nice.

I think that it is pointless to analyze and describe the style of Daphne Guinness. The easiest to see with your own eyes and make your own opinion about the manner of dress of an eccentric person. For example, I consider it a unique style, and its very very nice lady. Yes, sometimes it goes over the top, but its tremendous ability to present the most extravagant creations of designers in the form of femininity and elegance worthy of respect. What could there Gaga!

My hair color was originally the result of an unsuccessful campaign to the hairdresser. But I decided to take advantage of this mistake - and eventually became a hateful image of Cruella de Ville.
Slightly smaller than its big-name clothes, Miss Guinness loves to create shocking photo shoots for glossy magazines. Some of the pictures turn out very frank, though having such a figure of 44 years after the birth of three children, one can afford to stand out a bit.

If we spoke about the age, like this rich heiress Guinness looked in 18 years. This delicate beauty and light.

A few weeks ago, Daphne presented her collection of haute couture garments (other she does not live!) In a museum in Manhattan. And there, what to see. Here are a few photos with the exhibition itself.

Many of the dresses is hardly wearable (what a strange word), but from a collection of clothes in the style of a dandy, I would not have refused.

And a few photos of the interior of the New York apartment of Daphne. It smacks of the museum, but the design is gorgeous. Naturally, they worked very Guinness.

Tags

See also

New and interesting