British Fashion Awards

Recently it held in London one of the most important European fashion events British Fashion Awards. I decided to save the expression and characterize each celebrity outfit in one of two terms - AE or garbage. Do not scold if that very much, it's just a humble opinion of one man)

Olivia Palermo in a dress by Matthew Williamson: Bullshit

Olivia, you do not accidentally mixed up the fashion event with the Indian festival? Where a headdress with feathers and moccasins? (Seriously: a funny outfit, but not to the court)

Georgia May Jagger in a dress by Julien Macdonald - Bullshit
If "visyulek" would be enough for all the dress would have been adverse events, and so simple - garbage

Kate Hudson in a dress from Stella McCartney - undeniable AEs!
Stella neither dress, a masterpiece ... a discreet and sexy - it's me about the dress Kate

Kate Moss (designer unknown) - garbage. Why this mesh top?

Victoria Beckham to dress yourself, beloved - how this outfit can be garbage? Of course, AEs!

Alexa Chung: dress by Christopher Kane. The very concept of the dress I really, really like it, but: her skinny legs is not super, and a short skirt ... Although - except skirt to blame? AEs

And here is the Stella McCartney dress by herself. Hmmm ... I'm at a crossroads. Originally, but ... she had it not dressed exactly. Therefore, do not put an assessment.

Kelly Brook in a dress designer who, alas, is unknown, like a goddess of love and beauty Aphrodite. She and shines. Peremptory AEs

Attire Libya, wife of Colin Firth by Henrietta Ludgate I smiled. This cape fluttering behind ... The Avengers, you do not accidentally lose one member of their team? Garbage, now such are not ...

Josephine de la Baume wanted to be original, but, IMHO, was ridiculous. Better Give this dress by Julien Macdonald Lady Gaga. Garbage

I do not know who this Poppy Cara Delevingne, but her dress from Matthew Williamson, she was impressed. If it was not long and short, would be wholly AEs, and somewhere in the 50 to 50. With a length overdone

Calling the garbage that sews Vivienne Westwood - a sacrilege, but, alas, I can not break myself. This dress is disgusting Charlotte Dellal sits

The daughter of Duran Duran singer Simon Le Bon, model Amber Le Bon - like a fresh breeze among bored imagery ceremony in a dress from Peter Pilotto. AEs

Another "Greek" bow - Abbey Clancy in a dress by Giles. AEs

Dress with effect pochischennnoy herring, thick tights and boots and even into the bargain - and then Jade Parfitt (such actress) was hoping for AE? No-o

The wife of the British prime minister, secular diva Samantha Cameron looks like sirotinushka from a shelter. Dress - from Holly Fulton. IMHO - garbage

Dress by Mulberry, who chose Hayley Atwell, more like everyday than to the evening. As the evening onions - garbage as a dress - normally

The best bow of the evening, in a purely subjective opinion, the designer Tabitha Simmons. The suit from Chanel ideal shoes - wonderful. AEs

Tags

See also

New and interesting