11 Role of famous actors, which they regret so far!

In a career of every well-known actors and actresses have such roles, which they later regretted. Everything that you learn on, this is not speculation, but the recognition of the stars themselves.

The phenomenon of 2008

Mark Wahlberg, "I do not want to talk about it a bad film, but so be it. This "phenomenon". Fucking "phenomenon." From fucking trees. With plants. After all, I just wanted to make a scientific lecturer. It was quite normal desire not to play again as a thief or a cop »

Batman and Robin, 1997

George Clooney "game I ever gay on the screen? It was the case. I walked in a rubber suit in tight. And I had rubber nipples. I could portray Batman normal guy, heterosexual, but he did not do that and portrayed him gay. We almost killed the franchise. Everything that I learned this movie: never, ever wear a rubber suit with nipples! »

Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot, 1992

Sylvester Stallone, "I'm responsible for a lot of completely awful films. However, "Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot "- definitely the worst. If you need to be from someone knock confession of murder - just put him in front of the screen, and let him watch movies entirely. It will be ready to confess to anything after 15 minutes! »

The Devil's Own, 1997

Brad Pitt, "It was not a movie, it was a disaster! A sample of the most irresponsible work in film that I have ever watched. I just could not believe my eyes! »

(Thus Pitt blames not primarily himself and his colleague at a picture of Harrison Ford and director Alan Pakula - approx. Ed.)

Star Wars 1977

Alec Guinness "I'm sorry about everything associated with this film, except for the earned money, of course. Money is always good, but this work has nothing to do with acting. Dialogues were deplorable quality, besides, I felt old and completely out of place in the company of young people ».

(Harrison Ford later admitted that all the actors on the set of horsing around and started more or less seriously to work only when the site was attended by Alec Guinness. They did not want to disgrace the honored veteran film and theater.

In his autobiography, Alec Guinness also recalled that his once caught a young fan of "Star Wars", assures that redefined the movie a hundred times. Guinness has agreed to give the guy an autograph, but under one condition: that he never watched this movie - approx. ed.)

Superbratya Mario, 1993 Bob Hoskins from the questionnaire:

- What's the bad work for which you were taken?

- Mario Superbratya.

- What's the biggest disappointment in your life?

- Mario Superbratya.

- If you could edit your past, what would you do?

- Refused to star in Mario Superbratyah.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 2009

Megan Fox "This is a movie for geniuses. I read the script, shoot, watching the film. But still I do not understand what it takes. And still do not understand why the audience has a headache when they look at this movie screen IMAX »

"Michael Bay wants to be at the site of Hitler, and he is coming out. Working with him - just a nightmare ».

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen 2003

When Sean Connery at a gala party, Sean asked, "Where is the director Norrington?", The actor said: "Ask in a madhouse».

(Work on the film left such a bad mark on the soul and director Stephen Norrington and actor Sean Connery, both vowed not to work in film. And indeed since none of them can be seen on the big screen - approx. Ed.).

Catwoman 2004

Halle Berry, "I want to thank Uornes Broz, because they gave me a role in this piece of shit in the movie bogomerzkih»

(Speech at the Award Ceremony Holly "Golden Raspberry". It is commendable that she plucked up the courage to come to the ceremony, which is rare among the nominees - approx. Ed.)

Daredevil 2003

Ben Affleck, "The only film which I'm really sad to remember -" Daredevil. " He will bring me to the grave. I like the plot and character - and so the idea that the result was God knows what garbage will remain with me forever. Maybe it's just me and served as motivation to fight back as Batman »

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer 2007

Jessica Alba "I wanted to interrupt the shooting. Directed by constantly inspired "It looks very realistic and sad. You can look prettier when you cry? Howl beautiful Jessica. Not do anything with his face, it must be smooth and stationary. And then we tears podrisuem computer! ».

"And then I could not help wondering? Maybe I'm not so good? Suddenly my instincts and emotions are worthless? Is all that I hate, that do not want to see me as something alive and personal? I can not be a man at work? "So I said to myself," Yes, everything went back, I will not tighten at this job! ».

Tags

See also

New and interesting