Piggy-D

Piggy D, or Matt Montgomery - the famous bassist "Friday the 13th", "Rob Zombie" and a man whom I have always admired. The fifth point I feel that right now would make fun of me ... like I love everyone there ... hmm ... painted hairy monkeys ... and the like. And here and there! But I decided to make a compilation abruptly and prove to everyone that of the rockers is a human person who, with a scenic way is often not intersect. Matt for this purpose - an ideal option.

1. So, I present to you the first portion of the frightening photos from concerts, where it is not simply decked, but also with a wicked muzzle face and endearing smile (and a bass guitar, of course). Because he plays in a band corresponding to the scale and direction, I would have hoped that he pulled on stage suit ... Well, look ...

Well concert photos less ... Their finding was more than just ... Too bad because ...

(especially like this, and I have no idea why)

2. Now more humane counterparts ... Several promo photos, where it in different way, but all the same person closer to reality ...

This one is made for a friend of John, who plays in the same group.

Campaign T-shirts (I barely recognized him immediately!).

Kind of like ripped off the cover of his solo album. Yes, that's where ...

Know komments ... well worth it to deal with amerikoskim flag!

This is due to the journal about music ... Pts beautiful sight!

Koooooooootiiiiiiikkkk!) I love cats, and it is - gorgeous photos!

3. Photos of life ... Here he is handsome and smiling, the morose and tired ... who now say that it is alien to all that is human, and that he - a freak?
On the plane with the group.

In sunny Italy on a conventional railway station ...

Peacefully sipping kofeek:

... And kofeek ... Actually, it is - terrible coffee lover, and then I understand it like no one else ... so very ...

Preparations before performances ... No, he was not a drug addict, just have people who are fun and without it ...)

Shoot a video clip on the song Single coil ...

Well, with a fan ... As without this ??

4. The fourth facet, and then I probably expose something more intimate ... His photographs with his beloved wife ... You can say what they forced me to do this post, because when you look at the lovers, all the bad in people begins to fade and offer them the true face ... they are ... I would like to be the guy ... a good and gentle ... exactly the same as in these photos ...

5. And finally, a couple of different photos with different emotions, types, and colors ... just for starters ...

And now about the facts ... Matt - one of the guitarists, performing every year at the festival «Drop in the Bucket», the entire proceeds of which go to build a clean water supply for people living in remote areas of Africa. He also actively sponsoring children's homes across America.

But for those who are interested ... to throw off the video from the charity performances ... That no doubt was left ... (far right, do not look for a long time).

Well, as always, to the end we have to learn some lessons ...
That's what human appearance? It's like a candy wrapper, which may not reflect the inner essence of a person. I often write about the personalities ... well ... not quite standard in appearance, but this does not mean that they are moral monsters and psychopaths ... Googling on the Internet a list of the most brutal murderers of the world, and you will not see anything remarkable in their faces ... they sulfur, ordinary and dangerous in spite of that ... I'm sorry, I do not see anything wrong with these men ... At least you always know what to expect from them ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting