Eugene Gapchinskaya

Let me introduce you to one of the most beloved artists of me, her name was Eugene G. Gapchinskaya, who was born November 15, 1974 in Kharkov, Ukraine, in a family of strict military! And at age 13 he became a student of the Kharkov Art College.

I will not be long to pull the cat's tail and go into the autobiography of a woman, and it is better to reveal all the cards in front of you. I love Eugene (even if she will forgive me for familiarity) for her children, angels, and they have a lot of it, and live these magical, fabulous and incredibly gentle creatures in the paintings of the artist.

Each of her work and glowing maternal warmth, tenderness and positive, and these cute kids can see at a glance to win the heart of even the most callous person.

Most of all I like the noses of the angels do not know why Gapchinskaya decided to paint their reds and snub-nosed, but they look really funny!

I also want to draw your attention to the original and not without a sense of the inscriptions on each picture of the artist. Actually this is one more important factor is not enough for my love of the work of Eugene!))

Would you like to decorate your home this wonderful creature, is not it))

Well, unless the kids can even leave anyone indifferent? Are not they cute?))

And here is the artist herself, the same gentle and positive as well as its creation

More work can be seen on the site Eugenia
gapchinska.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting