Bored Song 2011

I can not call myself how audiophile ah, but I love good music. Unfortunately, the fact that in recent times sounds on the radio and music channels epithet "good music" does not apply. Here I like to do in the gym and listen to the radio through headphones. I am listening to a radio wave - bam, this tiresome song that sounds from each bowl. I change to another wave - there is different music, but five minutes later again the same song. The third radio wave: "Congratulations Manu from Hatsapetovki and it sounds this song" - and again she !!!

In short, I want to introduce the top 10 songs that I zadolbali in 2011. I would like to appeal to the owners of radio stations is enough to detain pop hits, better put a good retro music: Jackson, Sade, Prince, Depeche Mode ... but at least Yura Shatunova))) but not the "Babe, Babe ah SBSTA th ..." < br />
1. Lambada by a pit bull and J. Lo «On The Floor». Gave new life to an old song - well done! But why so it zamusolivat? I have to bring back the old Lambada starts ...

2. Dima Bilan "I just love you." Why is it on all radio stations, when asked to put something romantic, put it? .. No, the song is not bad, but so worn out that the romance does not pull ...

3. Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera «Moves Like Jagger». Oh, how I loved this song first! But then, when it began to turn on all music channels every hour, attitudes have changed. I'm sorry, Adam, I'm sorry, Christine, that's all our TV guilty!

4. Marc Anthony and Pitbull «Rain over me». The same situation

5. Selena Gomez. «Love You Like A Love Song». A good dance song, but on a worldwide number one hit is not clearly drawn. I do not understand why she was so lauded?

6. Rihanna S & M. At one time, this song got unreal. As for me, this is not the strongest of Pu-Pu hit this year. The next song, Man Down I liked much more, but for some reason she walked past cash

7. Stas Mikhailov. "All for you"))))) Oh, how funny parody of his Galkin at the New Year's spark

8. Armin Van Buren. «The light between us». Beautiful, poignant track! But fine should be in moderation, so that it does not become a hackneyed. Zaremiksili this hit to the holes

9. Bruno Mars «Grenade». Just tired

10. Glory. "Loneliness". YYYY, this song at one time stood on the phones of all my colleagues!

Tags

See also

New and interesting