Depp and Paradis

Internet is quite a strange thing. Then you can not trust anyone, and never, as rumors spread at the speed of ... no ... even faster than the speed of light! But here's the trick ... I think I'm the last to know about everything interesting. This is Vanessa Paradis and Johnny Depp to break since last month, and I can not oklematsya by this news. Tellingly, I worried about their marriage even more than for their own personal relationships. Whether I had so much confidence in their resistance, or I do really nothing, but I frankly do not want their divorce .... (as if my opinion is someone interested in and something will affect ...).
In general, it was like this: over the past year, Vanessa complained about her husband, his carelessness, and a rare appearance at home (which for him was not the case). In December, the nerves passed the woman, and she set the standard ultimatum ... While Depp thinks and everything is in a very precarious state ... but I would not like to see them separately, because they are so suited to each other!
The first, which you have sent them a photo by the famous artist, writer and photographer François-Marie Banier. Enjoy watching!

And here is another piece of ... together at social events ... handsome!

Well, one photo of Real Madrid ... Let not so beautiful, but still cute.

By the way, remember how at the beginning of 2010, when Depp has signed on to shoot with Jolie, Vanessa almost hysterical not happened from the attack of jealousy? There is, after all, Angelina was not so razluchnitsa as this would gossips ... And indeed, look beautiful ... Is not it?

Well, guys? What do you think, will they divorce or not?

Tags

See also

New and interesting