Alexey Titarenko

The passion for black-and-white photographs, antique, vintage and Soviet cinema, is likely to be inherited, but in my family, this disease is pronounced just me. But it's tempting to revise the old adaptation of "Crime and Punishment" by Dostoevsky, or "The Overcoat" by Gogol! Peter, in this sense does not the city, not a decoration for the play, and not even the ruins of the former glory of the autocracy. No, this is - a special world, whose life takes a completely different time continuum. Let me forgive Moscow, St. Petersburg but will always be first in the minds of more than half of humanity, for another half a century ago, he was awarded the title of "the most elegant cities of Europe", with which it's hard to argue.

Alexey Titarenko - a product of St.-Petersburg and the perception of education, which gives his photographs a special charm, atmosphere and flavor. An equally important factor that made me to mention his work on his blog, I believe that the originals of these two collections are exhibited or in the vaults of the Tretyakov Gallery, and the rest spread to the galleries all over the world.
Generally, it's silly to say much about the famous person, because everything that I now can blurt out the new - only his opinion about his biography ... So let e will pull the cat's an interesting place, and consider in detail two collections of his works, entitled " Black and white magic of St. Petersburg "and" frozen time ".

1. "frozen time»

2. "Black and White Magic Petersburg»

PiSi: girls, I must now probably a little sorry, because the beginning of the day and so bad start ... and then there was such a gloomy selection ... In general, try to look at this work later, thoughtfully ... Discount ... well ... in the middle of the 20th century, for example ... I promise, as soon as you do that, everything will seem not so strange, scruffy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting