The victim's reputation celebrities

Amazing creature man. He can build their gods, nurture their talent and admire all the positive qualities of a particular individual. This is what we love to do, but even more, we like to trample their own gods in the dirt, dropping them to the level of a pig in a puddle. Do not believe? So let's look at why some celebrities the public no longer loves.

1. Gwyneth Paltrow
Krasivenkaya, sweet, talented and ... such a materialist! At least America is recognized. And all because of the online newsletter Gwyneth «GOOP», which according to the experts advising the expensive things. The woman was offended and hastily blurted out that "I can not afford to be a person who earns 2,000 dollars a month." It turns out that this is enough to enrage an entire generation of mods ... I think the situation is unfairly twisted.

2. Tom Cruise
If 10 years ago somebody said that Tom would soon be hating perfect hatred ... I would not believe! Yes, he was a symbol of the era, youth, beauty, charm, and rebellion. But divorce from Nicole Kidman and passion for Scientology nullified all his Merit. Tellingly, his wife (Katie Holmes) all regret. No, then I would argue, because the unhappy woman with joy because not illuminated.

3.Kim Kardashian
Such talk, "she is famous for being a celebrity" that fully justifies and explains the essence of Kim. Since the film was released with sex scenes with her participation at the crumbs of the case went well. Not bedovala it before, but began to hate her for being too greedy, because people somehow suspected that last year the wedding was arranged with the purpose to earn so propiarit ... Ah - ah - ah, not good-how !!!

4. Tiger Woods
Perfect fall! In tatters, becoming the hero of the nation, the most despised man of the decade! But his wife was inappropriately change the left and right, because family values ​​has not been canceled, darling!)

5. Kanye West
That was itself a normal pop ditties, and occurred to him to call himself a "voice of a generation", comparing their achievements on the field of art with Elvis and Sinatra. Arrogant turkeys always liked to put in place so that the drop in sales of CDs with his voice - the result of his own long tongue.

6. Mel Gibson
It's a shame. How insulting for him! My wife went with his children, he desperately called her and saying nasty things and Pokot ... He attributed hatred of women and aggression, while everyone in his place would have done the same! By the way, the infamous beatings and bruises and were not found on the body of his wife, so he did not hit anyone, but simply fell victim to circumstances and an elementary misunderstanding of society. Mel, we'll understand, but America - no.

We love them and hate, praise and mixed with mud. We can do them all, but you can not pretend that they care about us. Let's just forget and forgive, because everyone in my life is able to say or do something stupid. In the end, to please the whole world - it is not a simple one.

Tags

See also

New and interesting