Recipe-book

Surprisingly, Eva Longoria - not only a talented actress, beauty, but also an excellent cook. The girl presented his book «Eva's Kitchen», which shared the secrets of cooking their favorite dishes.

"I am one of those cooks who like to experiment and cook spontaneously. When it came to writing prescriptions and proportions, I'm a little lost. How many spoons of sugar you want to add? I do not know, I always add to the mood »

After the presentation of the book Eva Longoria wrote on his page on Facebook: «I love anyone who was waiting in line to buy my book and see me. Thank you with all my heart! »

The slogan of the book - "With love for friends and family." She was looking forward to a friend Longoria and her colleagues at the movies. Victoria Beckham commented culinary debut Eve: "I do not know how to cook, but now I can learn." Kim Kardashian also unsubscribe "What would cook today? Everything looks so tempting ».

... And for cocktails in the morning program

I recall that Eve also has two restaurants - one in Los Angeles, the other - in Las Vegas.

Tags

See also

New and interesting