Images of Beyonce

February 20

Husband and wife, one of Satan. In late winter, Beyonce and Jay-Z decided to unwind and leaving newborn daughter Blue Ivy with her nurse, went to a basketball game New York Knicks vs. New Jersey Nets New York. A little over a month after birth BBC already looks a hundred and about any postpartum depression is not out of the question, although the Blue - the first child of Beyonce and her rapper husband. To tell the truth I did not believe at first that the singer is pregnant, after a period of 9 years, she could not get pregnant, and then bang, and such news. But seeing as it Rounded I finally gave in and believed. Such unbelievers, by the way, much more ... For one of the first exit after the birth Beyonce wore tight-fitting dark jeans, which were to hide the extra pounds (they basically did), white top and a bright lemon-colored jacket. Of course, not without high heels, in which Knowles went to and during pregnancy and up to her, glasses, as well as handbags and jewelry.

February 25

Carter-Knowles family in full force arrived at the restaurant «Sant Ambroeus Restaurant» in the West Village (Brooklyn). This is the first release of the couple, together with their child, so it is no wonder that Beyoncé as any normal mother hides her child from prying views. I think in a few years this will not happen, but now the singer like a mother lion. A clear couple, but with a baby Blue Beyonce looks like she gave birth to her, and stole. Gangster Vidocq and Jay, but he is always on the wave repchika)

February 26

Beyonce on a walk with her daughter in New York. Black slim, so newly founded mom had to love him. Wrapped in several layers of clothing Beyonce just relaxing and enjoying motherhood. Very easy to bow, but on the site of Beyonce I would add to the image of vivid details, and that absolutely turned gloomy. Round sunglasses see black is not the first time, but there is still a few images in which they are involved.

March 2

Beyonce hides his face from the paparazzi at the exit of an office building in New York. Side view of a very good, for a business meeting very well-chosen image.

March 8

International Women's Day Beyonce with Blue spent together. The singer strolled from the long-awaited daughter in Prospect Park (a large public park in Brooklyn). For easy walking Beyonce chose a black leather jackets, black short pants, a striped T-shirt and comfortable shoes. Huge earrings - doubtless attribute any outfits the singer, so here Beyonce forgot about them ... but as pro round glasses, like a cat Basilio)

March 12

New York. Beyonce with her daughter and her mother Tina walks through the beautiful streets of major US cities. The singer once again opted for the black color, but this time there were no black trousers, and therefore we conclude that the color of her to be fed. I like this simple, convenient and stylish way of Beyonce, but trousers sit to put it mildly is not very good ... But the goggles in place, and a wonderful hat!

March 13

Even after a business meeting Beyonce is in no hurry either in the studio or at the next photo shoot or to another meeting, because the time given to his daughter - a holy cause. It seems to me that the grand artistic "explosion" of the BBC should not wait for next year, as it is entirely immersed in the family. Like I said black color tired singer and she changed it to the beige. Wonderful image, Beyonce really comes in that color, that's really not worth it to bend trousers.

March 19

Paparazzi caught Beyoncé bound for «Greenwhich Hotel» the party US first lady Michelle Obama. Now, the dominant color is blue, because He and the dress and shoes, and even the nails Beyonce. Sheath dress sits perfectly in the figure of the singer, and I was once again amazed at how fast the stars are recovered after delivery!

March 22

Again, a business meeting in New York. Beyonce smiles, the sun shines and shimmers wear bright colors. In my opinion a very beautiful pattern on the pants shortened plan. In general, the image of a beautiful, that's just the bag is better to Bodyguard.

March 27

30-year-old Beyonce and her daughter Blue Ivy near the New York office of the singer. Shoes from last pictures smoothly moved on the photo and the present seems to me that the bow turned out just as good, but more gentle, soft and some home. Gray, I just love, and here and two shades. What abundance! I like it.

March 28

Blue, her grandmother Tina and Beyonce go out of an office building in New York. Outbreaks of the paparazzi to what a small two-month baby, so Beyonce covers his daughter as he can. Leather pants are great.

March 29

Beyonce did a little shopping, go shopping "Big Apple." No, well, is not it pretty? So to lose weight ... The image of a delightful, spring has come into its own (at least in the nude). Pink ideal Beyonce because her dark skin and a hat, sunglasses and earrings I appreciated more in the past bows. What to say? With each day getting better and better!

Tags

See also

New and interesting