Beyonce (Beyonce) aka Sasha Fierce in the magazine InStyle





R & B-diva Beyonce Knowles (Beyonce Knowles) came up with a alter ego. The singer took the stage name Sasha Fierce (Sasha Fierce), which served as the title for her new double album «I Am ... Sasha Fierce», which was released on November 18.

Beyonce (Beyonce) aka Sasha Fierce in the magazine InStyle


"There is someone who takes over my" I "when I work or go on stage. My alter ego protects me. Sasha Fierce - fun, more sensual, more aggressive, outspoken and charming my side, which manifests itself in certain situations, "- explained Beyonce.

Beyonce (Beyonce) aka Sasha Fierce in the magazine InStyle

Beyonce (Beyonce) on the cover of the November issue of InStyle.

Beyonce (Beyonce) aka Sasha Fierce in the magazine InStyle

Photographer: Robert Erdmann (Robert Erdmann). Stylist: Freddie Leiba (Freddie Leiba).

Beyonce (Beyonce) aka Sasha Fierce in the magazine InStyle

Beyonce (Beyonce) aka Sasha Fierce in the magazine InStyle

Beyonce (Beyonce) aka Sasha Fierce in the magazine InStyle

Beyonce (Beyonce) aka Sasha Fierce in the magazine InStyle

Beyonce Knowles aka Sasha Fierce - InStyle Magazine November 2008 Photoshoot.