Shopping via the Internet

This post I'm writing specifically for ladies who love luxury brands, but do not live in America and not in Europe. I myself live in Israel, where the choice of goods is very limited, and the tax on the importation of very large. This situation has led to the fact that I had months to explore a variety of sites.

Perhaps it is no secret that the American fashion items are more expensive than in Europe. But there are two very thorough site where you can stock up with the soul of Prada, Mccartney, Fendi and more democratic DFV. It saksfifthavenue.com, neimanmarkus.com and bergdorfgoodman.com. Here are the things Pre-Fall, who may not leave you indifferent:

Fall Runway Collection by Gucci:

Pre-Fall Prada:

Requires the ability to combine things a bit pompous, but stylish Konstantino:

It should be noted that these sites are much more expensive European - farfetch.com and net-a-porter.com. For example, if the above sites are no prices Lobutony cheaper $ 620, then to farfetch.com you'll find a couple of 430-513 dollars (!)

(Note - with the size of a poser, but also on other sites with popular models is the same situation). Also that typically costs $ 1,500 for the aforesaid European sites can be bought for 900:

The same bag can be purchased at saksfifthavenue (dvustoronnyayaya it, you can turn them inside out), but look at the price:

However, unfortunately, the Prado on such websites is not European, as well as a fairly small selection of things from the latest collections.

In parting, I will give two important recommendations:
1) Do not mess with the site Rafaello Network - they are terribly problematic, do not always provide a real product.
2) for the import of other countries have taxes. To accurately know the cost of the tax on the import, go to saksfifthavenue, set the settings on top of your country and currency, add the item of the same value (eg $ 1,000) in the basket, and then click on the checkout. The site automatically deemed tax in your area))). Have a nice shopping !!!

Tags

See also

New and interesting